BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Sasha S.
Great for a pop of color or to use as a base for other eyeshadows! The Sephora brand has really improved in quality over the last 5 years and is definitely up to par with some of the prestige brands they sell.
Natalie M.
I love this product as a base when creating a green smokey eye! Stays on all day and doesn't crease if you get it near your eye socket. Beautiful green color! Also great for smudging on the lower lash line.
Kristina R.
Bedford, PA
I have green eyes and when I use this it makes them poop ! I mean big time . Will buy this again maybe even buy 6 a year maybe more ! I'm in love ❤️
Bernice P.
Temple Terr, FL
Is indeed waterproof and gives me all day wear. The color is not something I wear everyday, but can go good with my green scrubs days at work.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
I love all of sephora makeup items! I love the liner it stays on all day and goes on so easy like butter! So worth every penny; !
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I normally love Sephora liners, however I found this one to be kind of greasy. Wasn't easy to apply and didn't last long at all.
hiedi M.
I love to use this Sephora liner as a eye shadow. Is that weird? Its creamy and easy to blend! It can make your lids look great
Lacey H.
Utica, KY
The thing I liked most about this product is that it lasts all day and I never felt like i needed to re apply!
Christie L.
Oceanside, NY
The green brings out my hazel eyes, great affordable prduct! Went on smooth without any clumping.
Courtney C.
Goes on smooth and stays on all day! Brings out the green in my brown/hazel eyes