BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Blanca A.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is great, love that I can as an eyeliner and on my eyebrows. Lasts a long time too.
Jennifer  B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Goes on very smooth and very pigmented. I love that it stays on for so long.
Sarah F.
Hardeeville, SC
Very very good eye liner it just makes your make look so much better and you eyes just glow
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a good product and goes on easily. I do wish I would have gotten the thinner one as sometimes I prefer a thinner line.
Lili A.
I try this liner because my sister used and she say my old time i need used and i try one day and i never leave it anymore! I loved
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This is a beautiful liner. I do find I have to sharpen it more than I would like. The color is a dark brown. It didn't last 12 hours for me but I am a bit on the oily side.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Love sephora there products are nice I own several of they's jumbo liners good liner I do recommend.
Maritza G.
An essential this is a very good product this color and the black are very great
Amanda G.
Dundalk, MD
I love using this as a base to create an intense brown smokey eye. I also use this as eyeliner for an easy look. This last a fairly long time on my eyelids and waterline. The pigmentation is opaque and true to color. The only complaint I have is that it tends to set where you put it if you take your time while blending it out.
Kelsey D.
Awesome for starting the foundation of a smokey eye. The colors are super blendable, as well as being creamy and highly pigmented.
Ashley C.