BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Morgan B.
LOVE! I love this brand and this color. Not too dark not too light. Works so well. Stays on so well. Must try.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Love sephora there products are nice I own several of they's jumbo liners good liner I do recommend.
Teresa C.
Wheeling, WV
Stays on all day! Love it so much! I always buy it and always satisfied! Great for your money too!!
Blanca A.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is great, love that I can as an eyeliner and on my eyebrows. Lasts a long time too.
Krystina C.
This makes my eyes really pop. I have green eyes and I love anything that makes me feel pretty.
Sarah F.
Hardeeville, SC
Very very good eye liner it just makes your make look so much better and you eyes just glow
Cassie P.
Love these eye liners! Smooth and goes on easy! Looks great, especially for smokey eyes!
Amy S.
Elmhurst, NY
Not my favorite eyeliner but it dead has its perks it's very pigmented and waterproof
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Pretty good product. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Pretty good product for other girls
Danielle J.
Redford, MI
It's hard to find a good liner that's actually WATERPROOF. this is by far the best
Ashley C.