BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Amy S.
Amy S.
Elmhurst, NY
Not my favorite eyeliner but it dead has its perks it's very pigmented and waterproof
Ann H.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this eyeliner! It can be used in many different ways from eyeliner wings to eye shadows, its just a unique eyeliner! Its very affordable too, great price!
Gabrielle  A.
Gabrielle A.
Allston, MA
I always use this liner when I don't want to look to dressed up for class. The brown is a nice touch for daytime makeup.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how smooth this liner applies; it leaves a thicker line and stays put! I even find this liner difficult to remove but does come off well with a good eye makeup remover. Sephora has a great selection of makeup! The Sephora brand is affordable and high quality!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Hardeeville, SC
Very very good eye liner it just makes your make look so much better and you eyes just glow
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
An essential this is a very good product this color and the black are very great
jenna r.
jenna r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple item for me, goes on smooth and a great color. Never irritates my eyes which I have had issues with in the past with other products from different brands
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eye liners! Smooth and goes on easy! Looks great, especially for smokey eyes!
Vida A.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful liner. I do find I have to sharpen it more than I would like. The color is a dark brown. It didn't last 12 hours for me but I am a bit on the oily side.
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love sephora there products are nice I own several of they's jumbo liners good liner I do recommend.
Ashley C.