BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Terneka D.
Fitzpatrick, AL
I absolutely love it. I worn it for 8hrs no running or smudging. Application is smooth. The price is right and its true to color
My skin is extremely sensitive and there are barely products that work well with my skin. However, this product is awesome!
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
I always use this liner when I don't want to look to dressed up for class. The brown is a nice touch for daytime makeup.
Krystina C.
This makes my eyes really pop. I have green eyes and I love anything that makes me feel pretty.
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Pretty good product. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Pretty good product for other girls
Danielle J.
Redford, MI
It's hard to find a good liner that's actually WATERPROOF. this is by far the best
Teresa C.
Wheeling, WV
Stays on all day! Love it so much! I always buy it and always satisfied! Great for your money too!!
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
First liner I ever purchased! it's so great, pigmented, and glides on amazing.
Cassie P.
Love these eye liners! Smooth and goes on easy! Looks great, especially for smokey eyes!
Amy S.
Elmhurst, NY
Not my favorite eyeliner but it dead has its perks it's very pigmented and waterproof
Ashley C.