BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
Great smooth long lasting no smudging stays on all day long. Great for someone who is busy and doesn't have time to keep checking makeup
Robersy A.
Love how smooth it glides on and its staying power however it doesnt easily twist up to get more eyeshadow. How else do you get more???
Kansas D.
Greeneville, TN
This product works like magic! I use it almost daily. It is waterproof which I love! I suggest you buy this product. You will love it
Kelsey D.
Awesome for starting the foundation of a smokey eye. The colors are super blendable, as well as being creamy and highly pigmented.
Lili A.
I try this liner because my sister used and she say my old time i need used and i try one day and i never leave it anymore! I loved
Terneka D.
Fitzpatrick, AL
I absolutely love it. I worn it for 8hrs no running or smudging. Application is smooth. The price is right and its true to color
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a good product and goes on easily. I do wish I would have gotten the thinner one as sometimes I prefer a thinner line.
Jennifer B.
Love how it goes on and lasts all day. I am constantly rubbing my eyes and at the end of the day I still have eyeliner left
My skin is extremely sensitive and there are barely products that work well with my skin. However, this product is awesome!
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
I always use this liner when I don't want to look to dressed up for class. The brown is a nice touch for daytime makeup.
Ashley C.