BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Angela C.
Sephora's brand of makeup is truly amazing. It's not as costly as the other big names that it carries, but it's worth every penny. Don't sleep on it. I'd recommend it to a friend
Itzayanna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Waterproof it is! This eyeliner was the key to keeping my eyeliner on POINT. Waterproof it is. It's rare for me to find a good eyeliner, but this definitely stopped the search. Great product overall.
jenna r.
This is a staple item for me, goes on smooth and a great color. Never irritates my eyes which I have had issues with in the past with other products from different brands
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This is a beautiful liner. I do find I have to sharpen it more than I would like. The color is a dark brown. It didn't last 12 hours for me but I am a bit on the oily side.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoy this eyeliner! It can be used in many different ways from eyeliner wings to eye shadows, its just a unique eyeliner! Its very affordable too, great price!
Claire W.
Love this stuff. I use it to create a bomb *ss smokey eye. Its waterproof, so it doesn't come off easily, but I've discovered micellar water takes it off fairly well.
Leticia D.
This jumbo liner is amazing. I'm always looking for matte type products and I happened to have stumbled upon this liner. It's dark brown which is my color and turned out to be well pigmented and has a gorgeous effect.
april r.
Anaheim, CA
this is surprisingly an amazing eyeliner, it works amazingly, its water proof, smudge proof, very black and slides on very well. good product all around
Jessenia V.
I haven't used the brown I used the black. I wore it to the beach and it did not run or even have black shadows that has happened with other products.
andrea m.
San Diego , CA
This eyeliner is pretty great! It is long wearing and super pigmented! I use this eyeliner on a lot of my clients and looks beautiful photographing.
Ashley C.