BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Tania N.
Chino, CA
Works great. I personally have a hard time finding a mascara that won't smear easily even if it's waterproof, but this one worked very well. I would've enjoyed a black color instead of the brown though.
Itzayanna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Waterproof it is! This eyeliner was the key to keeping my eyeliner on POINT. Waterproof it is. It's rare for me to find a good eyeliner, but this definitely stopped the search. Great product overall.
jenna r.
This is a staple item for me, goes on smooth and a great color. Never irritates my eyes which I have had issues with in the past with other products from different brands
Jessenia V.
I haven't used the brown I used the black. I wore it to the beach and it did not run or even have black shadows that has happened with other products.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoy this eyeliner! It can be used in many different ways from eyeliner wings to eye shadows, its just a unique eyeliner! Its very affordable too, great price!
Leticia D.
This jumbo liner is amazing. I'm always looking for matte type products and I happened to have stumbled upon this liner. It's dark brown which is my color and turned out to be well pigmented and has a gorgeous effect.
andrea m.
San Diego , CA
This eyeliner is pretty great! It is long wearing and super pigmented! I use this eyeliner on a lot of my clients and looks beautiful photographing.
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
Great smooth long lasting no smudging stays on all day long. Great for someone who is busy and doesn't have time to keep checking makeup
Jennifer B.
Love how it goes on and lasts all day. I am constantly rubbing my eyes and at the end of the day I still have eyeliner left
Kansas D.
Greeneville, TN
This product works like magic! I use it almost daily. It is waterproof which I love! I suggest you buy this product. You will love it
Ashley C.