BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a good product and goes on easily. I do wish I would have gotten the thinner one as sometimes I prefer a thinner line.
Itzayanna M.
Itzayanna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Waterproof it is! This eyeliner was the key to keeping my eyeliner on POINT. Waterproof it is. It's rare for me to find a good eyeliner, but this definitely stopped the search. Great product overall.
Jessenia V.
Jessenia V.
I haven't used the brown I used the black. I wore it to the beach and it did not run or even have black shadows that has happened with other products.
Leticia D.
Leticia D.
This jumbo liner is amazing. I'm always looking for matte type products and I happened to have stumbled upon this liner. It's dark brown which is my color and turned out to be well pigmented and has a gorgeous effect.
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smooth long lasting no smudging stays on all day long. Great for someone who is busy and doesn't have time to keep checking makeup
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Love how it goes on and lasts all day. I am constantly rubbing my eyes and at the end of the day I still have eyeliner left
Terneka D.
Terneka D.
Fitzpatrick, AL
I absolutely love it. I worn it for 8hrs no running or smudging. Application is smooth. The price is right and its true to color
My skin is extremely sensitive and there are barely products that work well with my skin. However, this product is awesome!
Krystina C.
Krystina C.
This makes my eyes really pop. I have green eyes and I love anything that makes me feel pretty.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Redford, MI
It's hard to find a good liner that's actually WATERPROOF. this is by far the best
Ashley C.