BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This is a very pretty matte liner. My eye color is a green/brown hazel and it made them look great. It last around 12 hours as said on packaging. It is long lasting and does not fail to impress me. Definitely would buy again.
Claire W.
Love this stuff. I use it to create a bomb *ss smokey eye. Its waterproof, so it doesn't come off easily, but I've discovered micellar water takes it off fairly well.
Morgan B.
LOVE! I love this brand and this color. Not too dark not too light. Works so well. Stays on so well. Must try.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
This eyeliner really works and stays on for long periods of a time! Plus it has great color and is jumbo so you get a good amount for your money! I recommend if you need a good long staying eyeliner with good color.
KaCey C.
Travis Afb, CA
Long lasting for sure! Little difficult to get off at the end of the day but I'd rather have that than raccoon eyes around noon! Absolutely love this product, wish I purchased a few more!
Char'Nise C.
I really like the jumbo eyeliners that Sephora carries. I like how you can use them for eyeliner or you can use them as a base for your eyeshadows. They come in so many colors and you can create so many looks with them.
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
This 12 hr wear waterproof sephora eyeliner is great love it my eye color is brown the value on it was worth it and I would pay it again I am a first time buyer but will be a repeat buyer and recommend anyone try it
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA
I like this eyeliner. The large tip makes for smooth application but it is more difficult to be precise with this tip. So if you are looking to do a wing try another product. I like the solid color as well.
Saffiyah S.
I don't usually wear eyeliner ,but when I do it's mostly for parties and this product is a life saver because it smudges out really well giving a very smokey eye effect ,so I really really prefer this for a nice smokey eye if I'm going to the club or for a party
Danielle S.
I like how smooth this liner applies; it leaves a thicker line and stays put! I even find this liner difficult to remove but does come off well with a good eye makeup remover. Sephora has a great selection of makeup! The Sephora brand is affordable and high quality!
Ashley C.