BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very pretty matte liner. My eye color is a green/brown hazel and it made them look great. It last around 12 hours as said on packaging. It is long lasting and does not fail to impress me. Definitely would buy again.
Claire W.
Claire W.
Love this stuff. I use it to create a bomb *ss smokey eye. Its waterproof, so it doesn't come off easily, but I've discovered micellar water takes it off fairly well.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
LOVE! I love this brand and this color. Not too dark not too light. Works so well. Stays on so well. Must try.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Pretty good product. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Pretty good product for other girls
KaCey C.
KaCey C.
Buckley, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting for sure! Little difficult to get off at the end of the day but I'd rather have that than raccoon eyes around noon! Absolutely love this product, wish I purchased a few more!
Char'Nise C.
Char'Nise C.
I really like the jumbo eyeliners that Sephora carries. I like how you can use them for eyeliner or you can use them as a base for your eyeshadows. They come in so many colors and you can create so many looks with them.
taicha e.
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 12 hr wear waterproof sephora eyeliner is great love it my eye color is brown the value on it was worth it and I would pay it again I am a first time buyer but will be a repeat buyer and recommend anyone try it
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ankeny, IA
I like this eyeliner. The large tip makes for smooth application but it is more difficult to be precise with this tip. So if you are looking to do a wing try another product. I like the solid color as well.
Saffiyah S.
Saffiyah S.
I don't usually wear eyeliner ,but when I do it's mostly for parties and this product is a life saver because it smudges out really well giving a very smokey eye effect ,so I really really prefer this for a nice smokey eye if I'm going to the club or for a party
Tania N.
Tania N.
Chino, CA
Works great. I personally have a hard time finding a mascara that won't smear easily even if it's waterproof, but this one worked very well. I would've enjoyed a black color instead of the brown though.
Ashley C.