BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 23 Brown Glitter
  • "I love the dark brown sheen it gives and allows me to apply eyeshadow over it to give it that smokey eye look." in 2 reviews
  • "Easy to blend and create the smoky eye look without much effort." in 2 reviews
  • "Creamy but it smudges a ton so make sure that if you have oily eyelids they are primed before use!" in 1 review
  • "Smooth eye liner." in 1 review
  • "I have never tried wearing for 12 hours though." in 1 review
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good eyeliner. Goes on smooth, not hard to apply. I received a sample from Sephora play box and then I purchased the full size from Sephora itself. It was a bit pricey but worth it. I would for sure buy it again
Mary H.
Mary H.
Spotsylvania, VA
Goes on smoothly and without tugging. Soft crayon. Color is deeply pigmented. The only negative is that it doesn't last all day and looks "smudged" by the end of the day so I usually ouch-up mid day.
Ursula H.
Ursula H.
Tomball, TX
Lovely liner. It really makes my brown eyes pop! I use it in the corners and use a brown liner to do the rest. I love the effect it gives. I look like I got plenty of rest
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exactly what I needed! Goes on easy STAYS on for ages! The shade was true to description, I have no complaints whatsoever.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 23 Brown Glitter is beautiful just really beautiful
Amber W.
Amber W.
I would love to try this product and give my review on it! I love waterproof products!
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that these products come in a variety of shades from metallics, mattes, shimmers and even have some with glitter chunks. I have tried several shades and I'm never disappointed. $12 is a good price and it's waterproof, long wear. You can wear them on the waterline/tight line or use them as a cream shadow on your lid. Love them, been wearing them for years
Cari B.
Cari B.
Sweet Home, OR
I have always wanted to try SEPHORA's products, but the price has always been the reason I haven't. I received a sample of this eyeliner and man it is the best I have tried in a long time! Defiantly worth the price! This eyeliner does not smudge throughout the day and goes on smoothly. I would highly recommend. I have one in black as well.
Trenay U.
Trenay U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a vey buttery texture that allows a smooth and tug free application. The color is very pigmented, one thing I did notice is that I had to set it with an eyeshadow to keep it from smudging which is not a problem because that intensifies the color. love the shimmer also.
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this pencil was okay, I received it free in a birthday promo but probably wouldn't purchase it myself. You couldn't really see any of the shimmer In it it just looked brown. But it has great pigment and went on smooth and evenly. I would probably just buy a regular eyeliner pencil instead of the jumbo.