BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 23 Brown Glitter
  • "I love the dark brown sheen it gives and allows me to apply eyeshadow over it to give it that smokey eye look." in 2 reviews
  • "Easy to blend and create the smoky eye look without much effort." in 2 reviews
  • "Creamy but it smudges a ton so make sure that if you have oily eyelids they are primed before use!" in 1 review
  • "Smooth eye liner." in 1 review
  • "I have never tried wearing for 12 hours though." in 1 review
Alejandra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that these products come in a variety of shades from metallics, mattes, shimmers and even have some with glitter chunks. I have tried several shades and I'm never disappointed. $12 is a good price and it's waterproof, long wear. You can wear them on the waterline/tight line or use them as a cream shadow on your lid. Love them, been wearing them for years
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this pencil was okay, I received it free in a birthday promo but probably wouldn't purchase it myself. You couldn't really see any of the shimmer In it it just looked brown. But it has great pigment and went on smooth and evenly. I would probably just buy a regular eyeliner pencil instead of the jumbo.
Trenay U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a vey buttery texture that allows a smooth and tug free application. The color is very pigmented, one thing I did notice is that I had to set it with an eyeshadow to keep it from smudging which is not a problem because that intensifies the color. love the shimmer also.
Neni R.
Tomball, TX
It's so water proof don't get me wrong it does have lasting power. It just does not smudge out easily which is what I kind of wanted it for. I don't like the chunks of glitter.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good eyeliner. Goes on smooth, not hard to apply. I received a sample from Sephora play box and then I purchased the full size from Sephora itself. It was a bit pricey but worth it. I would for sure buy it again
Ceidy S.
Houston
Bought this eyeliner in several different shades and absolutely loved it. They were creamy and easy to apply and stayed put. The only problem I had was sharpening a few colors. Sometimes after sharpening the tip would fall but I just melted it a little and put it back into place. No biggie!
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe size in my sephora play bag. Is amazing, yes is waterproof. Look so beautiful. Is creamy and the application is so smooth. I fully recommend to everyone.
Jessica H.
Did not last 12 hours. Smudged. Does not stick to water line well.
Glitter makes it a little more grainy and not a smooth application as could be.
Maria C.
Palm Coast, FL
Love it , I use this eye liner , I'm allergic to mostly a lot of the other brands. Before it funisged , I ask hubby , to buy me another one...
Lindsey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small sample of this in my sephora play box and I am thoroughly pleased and impressed. It stays put in the waterline. Approved!!