BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 23 Brown Glitter
  • "SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 23 Brown Glitter is beautiful just really beautiful " in 5 reviews
  • "Have it, love it! I actually own about 10 of their 12-hour pencils and am thrilled with them all. Long wearing, no smuding, use them as a shadow or a liner. I like that they blend easy and I can carry many without taking up a ton of space. The brown sparkle gives a neutral look with a bit of pop. Not overly blingy either. Good buy!" in 4 reviews
  • "Was looking for an eye liner that had a smoky gold color to replicate an eye shadow I used. Found this perfect color blend in Sephora and haven't been disappointed since my purchase. Easy to blend and create the smoky eye look without much effort." in 4 reviews
  • "Easy to blend and create the smoky eye look without much effort." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the dark brown sheen it gives and allows me to apply eyeshadow over it to give it that smokey eye look." in 2 reviews
Alejandra G.
Love that these products come in a variety of shades from metallics, mattes, shimmers and even have some with glitter chunks. I have tried several shades and I'm never disappointed. $12 is a good price and it's waterproof, long wear. You can wear them on the waterline/tight line or use them as a cream shadow on your lid. Love them, been wearing them for years
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I think this pencil was okay, I received it free in a birthday promo but probably wouldn't purchase it myself. You couldn't really see any of the shimmer In it it just looked brown. But it has great pigment and went on smooth and evenly. I would probably just buy a regular eyeliner pencil instead of the jumbo.
Neni R.
Tomball, TX
It's so water proof don't get me wrong it does have lasting power. It just does not smudge out easily which is what I kind of wanted it for. I don't like the chunks of glitter.
Tammy H.
Scotia, NY
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
A really good eyeliner. Goes on smooth, not hard to apply. I received a sample from Sephora play box and then I purchased the full size from Sephora itself. It was a bit pricey but worth it. I would for sure buy it again
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
I took a Sephora Beauty class and fell in love with this product. They did a sultry smokey eye look with this eye pencil and I had to get one. I love learning how to apply things and using new products so those classes are a must! I love the dark brown sheen it gives and allows me to apply eyeshadow over it to give it that smokey eye look. This is a must have.
Trenay U.
Has a vey buttery texture that allows a smooth and tug free application. The color is very pigmented, one thing I did notice is that I had to set it with an eyeshadow to keep it from smudging which is not a problem because that intensifies the color. love the shimmer also.
Ceidy S.
Houston
Bought this eyeliner in several different shades and absolutely loved it. They were creamy and easy to apply and stayed put. The only problem I had was sharpening a few colors. Sometimes after sharpening the tip would fall but I just melted it a little and put it back into place. No biggie!
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
I received a deluxe size in my sephora play bag. Is amazing, yes is waterproof. Look so beautiful. Is creamy and the application is so smooth. I fully recommend to everyone.
Cari B.
Sweet Home, OR
I have always wanted to try SEPHORA's products, but the price has always been the reason I haven't. I received a sample of this eyeliner and man it is the best I have tried in a long time! Defiantly worth the price! This eyeliner does not smudge throughout the day and goes on smoothly. I would highly recommend. I have one in black as well.