BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Roy, UT
This is such a fun color to try on, and it goes on flawlessly, and doesn't wear out quickly
Ana M.
Ana M.
Cachoeirinha, RS
I was impressed by the quality of this shade. The application is super easy, I apply directly to the eyelid and it is easy to spread. You can use it as a shadow base or alone. What I was impressed is that it lasts a lot in the eyes! You apply it and it is kind of creamy, but after a few seconds it dries and does not move anymore! It also does not erase.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
California
This eyeliner made a fantastic base for my glittery taupe shadow!! It blended nicely and enhanced the color of the taupe shadow I was using. Overall I was very impressed with it and can't wait to purchase more to add to my collection.
Taiba Z.
Taiba Z.
When I saw this at first I didn't think it would work really well I just had that vibe until I saw my mom pick it up and start using it..eventually I had to get my hands on it as well and must say it good for liner
Sange P.
Sange P.
Bangkok, Thailand
My travel staple. Glides on like a dream, stays put and I use this as an eyeliner on lower lashes to give it a slight tint yet brightness
Perla R.
Perla R.

Has a very nice color, it is easy to use, it is recommended and I always liked it a lot, I loved it,and very beautiful