BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Koko C.
Mobile, AL
Loves!! give my eyes that jst right amount of pop when i need it !! Super easy to use and reasonable priced
Yomari R.
Perris, CA
Not a big fan. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I'm definitely going to return this product.
Lasheka N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to liner especially when we are doing underwater picture shoots!! Has not failed me yet!!
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I want to
Love this product , and it's not horrible but it doesn't last 12 hours and smudge off my eyes
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
This eyeliner is really pretty! I like to draw it on my lid then smudge it out, it looks so great!
Nicole T.
Englewood , NJ
Very smooth to apply long lasting and does not irritate the eye. its great for a everyday look
Michelle D.
roy, UT
This is such a fun color to try on, and it goes on flawlessly, and doesn't wear out quickly
Courtney C.
Stick is too big and gel like for me. It smudges too easily. Color advertised is distorted.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC

wears pretty decently, highly pigmented,does smudge a bit. but overall good for the price
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Great eyeliner brand with awesome colors to choose from. Goes on great and easy to use