BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Megan P.
Megan P.
Holden, ME
The color is beautiful and quite pigmented. I do have some issue seeing the "sparkle" that is supposed to come with it however, so I feel the shimmer title is slightly misleading.
Jaime T.
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
I love using this as a base for a Smoky Eye. The waterproof formula keeps me crease free and Smoky in a flash.
Sheba J.
Sheba J.
Hard to wipe off if you mess up, but I am still a big fan of the product, I love going in and playing with the new products that they have
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Stick is too big and gel like for me. It smudges too easily. Color advertised is distorted.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Iowa, LA
Love it. The color is very pretty and it lasts so long. I have to scrub it to come off which I love definitely recommened
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
White Hall, AR
I really enjoyed this product. It does exactly as advertised. I have a terrible time with my liner not staying on and this worked perfectly.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lakewood, CA
I LOVE this product! this is perfect as a gift or to treat yourself c: i think this is an amazing color as well that will just compliment any eye color
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I'm definitely going to return this product.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Georgetown, TX
I absolutely love Sephora makeup products. They are similar in quality to many of the big brand names, yet more affordable.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wouldn't necessarily consider this a liner, to me it worked out a little more as shadow, it works great for a smoky eye look, blends easily