BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Sheba J.
Hard to wipe off if you mess up, but I am still a big fan of the product, I love going in and playing with the new products that they have
Ana C.
I love this color, this liner is much easier then eye shadow sometimes. I just like the quality of sephora products and it's long lasting.
Heather P.
Jber, AK
I love this liner, I prefer to use it as an eye liner and not only is it waterproof but this color really brings out my eyes!
Tiffany C.
Georgetown, TX
I absolutely love Sephora makeup products. They are similar in quality to many of the big brand names, yet more affordable.
Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
Gorgeous color!! Sparkly and long wearing. I purchase it in several colors and this was my favorite. Creamy and blendable!
Bailey P.
Iowa, LA
Love it. The color is very pretty and it lasts so long. I have to scrub it to come off which I love definitely recommened
Austria C.
Providence , RI
It is actually the best liner I have used so far. It last long and it looks perfect all the time that I am waring it.
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
I love using this as a base for a Smoky Eye. The waterproof formula keeps me crease free and Smoky in a flash.
Sandi C.
Lincolnton, NC
Awesome! Love Sephora ! Colors are so vibrant. You can always find the perfect match for the effect you want.
Emily B.
I like how smoothly this applies and love the color. It doesn't smudge too quickly giving you raccoon eyes.