BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 22 Dark Taupe Shimmer
This jungle eyeliner is really good it comes in different colors and it's waterproof which is good cuz you can find a really good summer color and in summer it's good because it's waterproof and you can go swimming with it on I'm still wearing makeup without it dripping down your face
Brianna M.
Alpena, MI
I love this jumbo liner! It went on so smothely and was bold. For those days when I wanted to stand out or blend my liner in this was probably one of my favorite liners to use. Everyone should try this!
brandi g.
I love the shimmer! This color looks great with hazel eyes. I bought it on sale just to try, and I would say it was worth the price. Smooth application and easy-to-use.
Megan P.
Holden, ME
The color is beautiful and quite pigmented. I do have some issue seeing the "sparkle" that is supposed to come with it however, so I feel the shimmer title is slightly misleading.
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Smooth application with a nice shimmer to it. Lasted all day without smudging, so that is great. Priced well, so a fun and easy product to try other colors. I plan to buy more!
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Great for a smokey eye and lasts for a long time! Very affordable and a great investment. Also great for a holiday look! Works as a great primer or shadow base
Alyssa S.
Lakewood, CA
I LOVE this product! this is perfect as a gift or to treat yourself c: i think this is an amazing color as well that will just compliment any eye color
kayla s.
One of my favorites I reach for this at least 4 days a week good pigmentation. Long lasting through out the day. Plus a very large color options
Katherine B.
White Hall, AR
I really enjoyed this product. It does exactly as advertised. I have a terrible time with my liner not staying on and this worked perfectly.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wouldn't necessarily consider this a liner, to me it worked out a little more as shadow, it works great for a smoky eye look, blends easily