BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a love hate relationship with jumbo liners, but this one is definitely worth the price. It's great and easily goes on! You can even create a small line with it. Totally worth buying I recommend!
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is such a great value. It works well and doesn't cost too much. I really love affordable products that last like they should. The color goes in smooth and I would buy it again for sure. It is wonderful.
Kimberly P.
I love this product. Goes on easy and sharpens without breaking too. Down side is that it's not waterproof and after only an hour or two it starts smudging down. It end up making me look like a raccoon. If you are okay with fixing your making every so often I would recommend this product.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the ability to create BOLD lines. It blends really
nice but if you're using it on your waterline you just
can't put too much on because it applies pretty fast.
Jessica T.
Hamilton , OH
I love Sephora, the girls there are always so nice! The Sephora brand make up is really good quality too, and since its a little cheaper than some of the other brands there I tend to get this brand more often
This jungle eyeliner is really good it comes in different colors and it's waterproof which is good cuz you can find a really good summer color and in summer it's good because it's waterproof and you can go swimming with it on I'm still wearing makeup without it dripping down your face
Brianna M.
Alpena, MI
I love this jumbo liner! It went on so smothely and was bold. For those days when I wanted to stand out or blend my liner in this was probably one of my favorite liners to use. Everyone should try this!
brandi g.
I love the shimmer! This color looks great with hazel eyes. I bought it on sale just to try, and I would say it was worth the price. Smooth application and easy-to-use.
Megan P.
Holden, ME
The color is beautiful and quite pigmented. I do have some issue seeing the "sparkle" that is supposed to come with it however, so I feel the shimmer title is slightly misleading.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Great for a smokey eye and lasts for a long time! Very affordable and a great investment. Also great for a holiday look! Works as a great primer or shadow base