BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a love hate relationship with jumbo liners, but this one is definitely worth the price. It's great and easily goes on! You can even create a small line with it. Totally worth buying I recommend!
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous color and stays all day! Super easy to apply as well, and it blends out well. I love these jumbo waterproof eye pencils! They can be easily sharpened for a nice fine point as well. Bonus they are affordable!
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners are incredibly! They are super creamy and blend out like a dream! I like the shimmery taupe shade on my blue eyes! I apply it along the upper lash line and then smoke it out. I have purchased this pencil multiple times.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I received a sample of this eyeliner in a subscription box. I really like the consistency of it. It's nice and creamy, but not so much that it smudges all over the place. It has good staying power. It last me the whole work day.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is such a great value. It works well and doesn't cost too much. I really love affordable products that last like they should. The color goes in smooth and I would buy it again for sure. It is wonderful.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice liner, but I was expecting a soft light brown when I got this and ended up with something that pulls a little more purple. It's not what I was really looking for and it's a little hard to find matching shades
kayla s.
One of my favorites I reach for this at least 4 days a week good pigmentation. Long lasting through out the day. Plus a very large color options
Ana C.
I love this color, this liner is much easier then eye shadow sometimes. I just like the quality of sephora products and it's long lasting.
Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous color!! Sparkly and long wearing. I purchase it in several colors and this was my favorite. Creamy and blendable!
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this as a base for a Smoky Eye. The waterproof formula keeps me crease free and Smoky in a flash.