BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

penny w.
penny w.
Waynesboro, MS
The Jumbo Liner from the Sephora Collection is my liner of choice. The Dark Taupe Shimmer makes my hazel eyes pop! The pencil is easy to sharpen and never breaks. I do find myself needing to touch up after about 6 hours, it isn't to bad, though I do work long hours. Good quality.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I received a sample of this eyeliner in a subscription box. I really like the consistency of it. It's nice and creamy, but not so much that it smudges all over the place. It has good staying power. It last me the whole work day.
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
Gorgeous color and stays all day! Super easy to apply as well, and it blends out well. I love these jumbo waterproof eye pencils! They can be easily sharpened for a nice fine point as well. Bonus they are affordable!
Karen E.
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Smooth application with a nice shimmer to it. Lasted all day without smudging, so that is great. Priced well, so a fun and easy product to try other colors. I plan to buy more!
Koko C.
Koko C.
Prichard, AL
Loves!! give my eyes that jst right amount of pop when i need it !! Super easy to use and reasonable priced
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I want to
Love this product , and it's not horrible but it doesn't last 12 hours and smudge off my eyes
Lasheka N.
Lasheka N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to liner especially when we are doing underwater picture shoots!! Has not failed me yet!!
Noel C.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is really pretty! I like to draw it on my lid then smudge it out, it looks so great!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth to apply long lasting and does not irritate the eye. its great for a everyday look
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a love hate relationship with jumbo liners, but this one is definitely worth the price. It's great and easily goes on! You can even create a small line with it. Totally worth buying I recommend!