BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I always have a love hate relationship with jumbo liners, but this one is definitely worth the price. It's great and easily goes on! You can even create a small line with it. Totally worth buying I recommend!
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
Gorgeous color and stays all day! Super easy to apply as well, and it blends out well. I love these jumbo waterproof eye pencils! They can be easily sharpened for a nice fine point as well. Bonus they are affordable!
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
These liners are incredibly! They are super creamy and blend out like a dream! I like the shimmery taupe shade on my blue eyes! I apply it along the upper lash line and then smoke it out. I have purchased this pencil multiple times.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I received a sample of this eyeliner in a subscription box. I really like the consistency of it. It's nice and creamy, but not so much that it smudges all over the place. It has good staying power. It last me the whole work day.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
This stuff is such a great value. It works well and doesn't cost too much. I really love affordable products that last like they should. The color goes in smooth and I would buy it again for sure. It is wonderful.
Kimberly P.
I love this product. Goes on easy and sharpens without breaking too. Down side is that it's not waterproof and after only an hour or two it starts smudging down. It end up making me look like a raccoon. If you are okay with fixing your making every so often I would recommend this product.
penny w.
Waynesboro, MS
The Jumbo Liner from the Sephora Collection is my liner of choice. The Dark Taupe Shimmer makes my hazel eyes pop! The pencil is easy to sharpen and never breaks. I do find myself needing to touch up after about 6 hours, it isn't to bad, though I do work long hours. Good quality.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This is a nice liner, but I was expecting a soft light brown when I got this and ended up with something that pulls a little more purple. It's not what I was really looking for and it's a little hard to find matching shades
Melissa S.
I love the ability to create BOLD lines. It blends really
nice but if you're using it on your waterline you just
can't put too much on because it applies pretty fast.
This jungle eyeliner is really good it comes in different colors and it's waterproof which is good cuz you can find a really good summer color and in summer it's good because it's waterproof and you can go swimming with it on I'm still wearing makeup without it dripping down your face