BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Evans B.
Evans B.
Purchased this for Valentine's day with hubby, and I was so surprised with the color and glitter! how it blend wonderfully with my green eyeshadow! This is definitely a keeper!
Annie B.
Annie B.
Mishawaka, IN
I like how big the pencils is. How it goes on clean and smooth. Last all day without me having to reapply it.
Chantel D.
Chantel D.
Johnson City, TN
This is the best eyeliner for your water line! It stays all day and doesn't transfer. Very creamy and pigmented.
dhayra a.
dhayra a.
Medley, FL

I love this eyeliner is really easy to use is very creamy and maintained over time its price seems accessible and easy to get definitely recommend
Kellie N.
Kellie N.
Palmyra, NY
I abolutely love this eyeliner! The jumbo pencil makes it easy to apply and the product glides right on. I didn't have any troubles with creasing or smearing and it looked stunning with my smokey eye! Well done Sephora!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This is pretty fancy stuff!! Glittery and gray, perfect for a night out or New Years. It doesn't last as long as I would like but it does the job when needed.
Zenovia C.
Zenovia C.
Albany
As a first time user, I was pretty pleased on how easy it was to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to others to try.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Huntington , WV
MY FAVORITE!! I've used this eyeliner for years. I've tried a bunch of different kinds but the thickness of it has been perfect
Jackee B.
Jackee B.
Louisville, KY
Sephores jumbo liner is one of the only eyeliners that I will use. I love it! It lasts all day. Comfortable on your eyes. Doesn't feel like I am wearing it at all.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Trussville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! Looked gorgeous on and stayed all day and night. I needed makeup remover to remove eyeliner.