BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Kellie N.
Palmyra, NY
I abolutely love this eyeliner! The jumbo pencil makes it easy to apply and the product glides right on. I didn't have any troubles with creasing or smearing and it looked stunning with my smokey eye! Well done Sephora!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This is pretty fancy stuff!! Glittery and gray, perfect for a night out or New Years. It doesn't last as long as I would like but it does the job when needed.
Zenovia C.
Albany
As a first time user, I was pretty pleased on how easy it was to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to others to try.
Megan D.
Huntington, WV
MY FAVORITE!! I've used this eyeliner for years. I've tried a bunch of different kinds but the thickness of it has been perfect
Jackee B.
Louisville, KY
Sephores jumbo liner is one of the only eyeliners that I will use. I love it! It lasts all day. Comfortable on your eyes. Doesn't feel like I am wearing it at all.
Krystal M.
Trussville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! Looked gorgeous on and stayed all day and night. I needed makeup remover to remove eyeliner.
Sel M.
Waterbury, CT
Smudges really easy , but still looks beautiful when you apply. Other than that I don't really use it at all.
Kristin P.
Hurricane, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes it so much easier to put on eye liner but be careful if this gets in your eye! Ouch!
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Love the Sephora line of makeup. Very high quality. This works great when used to make a smokey eye effect.
Susu N.
Great product! lasts a long time and gives your eyes a nice smoky touch. Its worth a try, especially for brown eyes!