BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 19 Gray Glitter
  • "I normally don't wear products with glitter, but this liner is one of my exceptions. It works as a spiced-up neutral, giving a little 'kick' without being too out-of-the-box. I love that it truly doesn't smudge." in 6 reviews
  • "Love the Sephora line of makeup. Very high quality. This works great when used to make a smokey eye effect. " in 6 reviews
  • "It's hard to find a waterproof liner that is #1-Actually waterproof and #2- available in colors other than black,dk blue or brown. I love this grey! It's not so light that it seems silver, but not so dark that its more charcoal- it's a lovely, perfect shade. It's a great daily wear liner. It glides on smooth and I really like the size of the application point. And waterproof, it is !! I got caught in a downpour and even though I looked like a wet rat, my eye makeup didn't budge. " in 3 reviews
Jackee B.
Louisville, KY
Sephores jumbo liner is one of the only eyeliners that I will use. I love it! It lasts all day. Comfortable on your eyes. Doesn't feel like I am wearing it at all.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This is pretty fancy stuff!! Glittery and gray, perfect for a night out or New Years. It doesn't last as long as I would like but it does the job when needed.
dhayra a.
Medley, FL

I love this eyeliner is really easy to use is very creamy and maintained over time its price seems accessible and easy to get definitely recommend
janee j.
It wasn't the best for me, but I used it on my sister and she looked very beautiful. I guess some things are try for some skin tones only
Renee K.
Irvine, CA
I have one of these in a metallic grey that works great. stays put once dry, which is always a struggle for me. good range of colors.
Samantha V.
Buen color, buen tono y bastante durabilidad. Si necesitas un maquillaje dramatico y rapido, puedes utilizar este producto y ganas.
Zenovia C.
Albany
As a first time user, I was pretty pleased on how easy it was to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to others to try.
Yaya T.
Saint Paul
I was not able to finish useing the proudts bc I cannot sharpen the pencil. It sucks bc its a waste. Yea somehow i dont like it.
Megan D.
Huntington , WV
MY FAVORITE!! I've used this eyeliner for years. I've tried a bunch of different kinds but the thickness of it has been perfect
Kristi S.
I love the touch of glitter in this liner! its perfect with a smokey eye! it lasts awhile without smudging and is affordable.