BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I love jumbo eyeliner, it's so much easier to use. I'm not wild about this color, just because it doesn't do justice for my eye color. But I adore the sparkles in it! Usually water proof isn't my thing, but I didn't mind this at all.
Doralva G.
Portland, OR
Omg este jumbo la primera vez que lo comprè quede impresionada xel color excelente. El empacado creo que Es perfecto y bonito el precio no Es el mas barato pero creo que vale la Pena comprarlo y si lo recomiendo mucho.
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lasted all through Halloween! I loved it and will be using again! Also there are so many to choose from
I love this liner it's very budge proof and definitely waterproof I do recommend for anyone!
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for doing a nice base for a smokey eye. It does stay and is buildable. Also I have watery eyes and I didn't have problems with them running and getting liner everywhere
Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to find a waterproof liner that is #1-Actually waterproof and #2- available in colors other than black,dk blue or brown. I love this grey! It's not so light that it seems silver, but not so dark that its more charcoal- it's a lovely, perfect shade. It's a great daily wear liner. It glides on smooth and I really like the size of the application point. And waterproof, it is !! I got caught in a downpour and even though I looked like a wet rat, my eye makeup didn't budge.
Jasmine C.
I like how this product is water proof since I go swimming a lot , I would like it to be less thick and more pencil like , I use it every here and there & the packaging is nice I would recommend it .
Evans B.
Purchased this for Valentine's day with hubby, and I was so surprised with the color and glitter! how it blend wonderfully with my green eyeshadow! This is definitely a keeper!
Kai S.
I haven't used this specific color so I don't know. But I used the black eyeliner like this and I loved it. Yes it lasts for a good amount of time. It is very easy to apply like my wing comes out so on fleek. Yes I recommend this to my friend at school.
dhayra a.
Medley, FL

I love this eyeliner is really easy to use is very creamy and maintained over time its price seems accessible and easy to get definitely recommend