BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Kai S.
Kai S.
I haven't used this specific color so I don't know. But I used the black eyeliner like this and I loved it. Yes it lasts for a good amount of time. It is very easy to apply like my wing comes out so on fleek. Yes I recommend this to my friend at school.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I love jumbo eyeliner, it's so much easier to use. I'm not wild about this color, just because it doesn't do justice for my eye color. But I adore the sparkles in it! Usually water proof isn't my thing, but I didn't mind this at all.
Doralva G.
Doralva G.
Portland, OR
Omg este jumbo la primera vez que lo comprè quede impresionada xel color excelente. El empacado creo que Es perfecto y bonito el precio no Es el mas barato pero creo que vale la Pena comprarlo y si lo recomiendo mucho.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lasted all through Halloween! I loved it and will be using again! Also there are so many to choose from
I love this liner it's very budge proof and definitely waterproof I do recommend for anyone!
Mia B.
Mia B.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This goes on super well but the only problem is if you don't like thick eyeliner
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for doing a nice base for a smokey eye. It does stay and is buildable. Also I have watery eyes and I didn't have problems with them running and getting liner everywhere
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buen color, buen tono y bastante durabilidad. Si necesitas un maquillaje dramatico y rapido, puedes utilizar este producto y ganas.
Jennifer m.
Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to find a waterproof liner that is #1-Actually waterproof and #2- available in colors other than black,dk blue or brown. I love this grey! It's not so light that it seems silver, but not so dark that its more charcoal- it's a lovely, perfect shade. It's a great daily wear liner. It glides on smooth and I really like the size of the application point. And waterproof, it is !! I got caught in a downpour and even though I looked like a wet rat, my eye makeup didn't budge.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I like how this product is water proof since I go swimming a lot , I would like it to be less thick and more pencil like , I use it every here and there & the packaging is nice I would recommend it .