BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for doing a nice base for a smokey eye. It does stay and is buildable. Also I have watery eyes and I didn't have problems with them running and getting liner everywhere
Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
It's hard to find a waterproof liner that is #1-Actually waterproof and #2- available in colors other than black,dk blue or brown. I love this grey! It's not so light that it seems silver, but not so dark that its more charcoal- it's a lovely, perfect shade. It's a great daily wear liner. It glides on smooth and I really like the size of the application point. And waterproof, it is !! I got caught in a downpour and even though I looked like a wet rat, my eye makeup didn't budge.
Jasmine C.
I like how this product is water proof since I go swimming a lot , I would like it to be less thick and more pencil like , I use it every here and there & the packaging is nice I would recommend it .
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I love jumbo eyeliner, it's so much easier to use. I'm not wild about this color, just because it doesn't do justice for my eye color. But I adore the sparkles in it! Usually water proof isn't my thing, but I didn't mind this at all.
Evans B.
Purchased this for Valentine's day with hubby, and I was so surprised with the color and glitter! how it blend wonderfully with my green eyeshadow! This is definitely a keeper!
Kai S.
I haven't used this specific color so I don't know. But I used the black eyeliner like this and I loved it. Yes it lasts for a good amount of time. It is very easy to apply like my wing comes out so on fleek. Yes I recommend this to my friend at school.
Doralva G.
Portland, OR
Omg este jumbo la primera vez que lo comprè quede impresionada xel color excelente. El empacado creo que Es perfecto y bonito el precio no Es el mas barato pero creo que vale la Pena comprarlo y si lo recomiendo mucho.
Susan M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I normally don't wear products with glitter, but this liner is one of my exceptions. It works as a spiced-up neutral, giving a little 'kick' without being too out-of-the-box. I love that it truly doesn't smudge.
Melanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are absolutely amazing in every color, this one especially for smokey eyes, once set, they stay :) . creasing is minimal even on a oily lid, when used with primer of course !
Kellie N.
Brooklyn, NY
I abolutely love this eyeliner! The jumbo pencil makes it easy to apply and the product glides right on. I didn't have any troubles with creasing or smearing and it looked stunning with my smokey eye! Well done Sephora!