BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners o...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 18 Silver Glitter
This product is great for the holidays goes on nicely and stays on all night .
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing thing ever!! I was super impressed with the coverage and it stayed all day!!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Rio Rancho, NM
The glitter is very natural nothing that is too intense. I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop out. It's very good in price. I use this product very often.
Nayky R.
Nayky R.
Las Vegas, NV
Este color está muy lindo me encanto dura bastante mi color de ojos son café y se mira bien
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
I love putting this eyeliner in the corner of my eyes, it makes my eyes pop more since they are chinky
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I like this product because it is waterproof and can stay on all day and through everything. I like to wear it mainly night time parties.This color is nice and the glitter is gorgeous. It is little bit pricey but it is sephora and obviously worth it.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Newark, DE
Best liner I have ever used! I love all the colors. Plus they double as eyeshadow. So much fun!
Wy B.
Wy B.
It does stay right in place for a very long time indeed! It does get hard to clean, also. Nice quality product. Not the best quality on the market, but if you are looking for cheap price, nice glitters its worth the try!
Marwa G.
Marwa G.
Mississauga
This is a good product for parties and days when you want to look outstanding. I dont use it that much in waterline but only in the corner of my eyes, it brightens up and makes my eyes look fully awake. One can last for a long time.
Rocío B.
Rocío B.
Buenos Aires
A collection of jumbo eye pencils can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eyeshadows, I've tried 4 shades and I must said that they worked better than I expected, I was impressed!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!