BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners...1 Answers
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Fantastic shadow liner. Glides on like butter and lasts. Nice color and affordable. Great purchase
Angelica G.
Ontario, CA
I used this for my prom and it was amazing love the sparle lasted long well recommend
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is the most amazing thing ever!! I was super impressed with the coverage and it stayed all day!!
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
I love putting this eyeliner in the corner of my eyes, it makes my eyes pop more since they are chinky
Nayky R.
Las Vegas, NV
Este color está muy lindo me encanto dura bastante mi color de ojos son café y se mira bien
Breanna W.
Rio Rancho, NM
The glitter is very natural nothing that is too intense. I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop out. It's very good in price. I use this product very often.
Kim T.
Newark, DE
Best liner I have ever used! I love all the colors. Plus they double as eyeshadow. So much fun!
Marwa G.
Mississauga
This is a good product for parties and days when you want to look outstanding. I dont use it that much in waterline but only in the corner of my eyes, it brightens up and makes my eyes look fully awake. One can last for a long time.
Rocío B.
Buenos Aires
A collection of jumbo eye pencils can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eyeshadows, I've tried 4 shades and I must said that they worked better than I expected, I was impressed!
Wy B.
It does stay right in place for a very long time indeed! It does get hard to clean, also. Nice quality product. Not the best quality on the market, but if you are looking for cheap price, nice glitters its worth the try!
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!