BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners...1 Answers
Allyson R.
Niles, MI
I use this as sort of a highlight! It is gorgeous! It does however smudge slightly as the day goes on.
kristal c.
Orlando, FL
Great!! smooth & very glittery I live for this amazing liner. no smudge & lasted me the whole night!
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
These give makeup looks a pop and also can be used as a really good base under eye-shadow!
court l.
This eyeliner goes great on the eyelids! i love it and use it to go to parties and non-formal special occasions. :)
Christina T.
Salt Lake City, UT
You can cry and still have it on in place it's amazing! It's also such a pretty colour!
Dawn H.
Chester, VA
I love this. I use it for the corner of my eyes and it's amazing. Definitely recommend!
Alexandra C.
Perfect match to your regular black liner! This liner does last long, and it's perfect for any weather!
Great for lining the inner lids for extra pop and making me look less tired.
This product is great for the holidays goes on nicely and stays on all night .
Courtney T.
I love using the black and silver. As a dancer our stage makeup has to be thick and this product is definitely my go to!
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!