BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Hudson oaks, TX
This is a beautiful color I like to use when I'm going full glam. I like to do a light silver smokey eye and use this on my inner corner up into my inner lid.
robin m.
Pharr, TX
Used this product mostly as an eye liner on my water line. Wouldn't last all day, but used it for a quick trip to the store! It wouldn't last all day at work.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Always amazed at the staying power of Sephora liners and the variety of colors ! They stay far longer than 12 hours without smearing even in the waterline
Kimberly A.
Austin, TX
These are a nice sized liner. I like to dot the corners of my eyes to give them a little sparkle but be sure to set the eyeliner to prevent any smudging.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
This Product really makes your eyes shine. This was simple and easy to use. I would encourage anyone to try this product and maybe even others as well.
I love putting this bright color in my inner eye corner. Using this in my inner corner and tightline really make my eyes look bigger and more awake.
Danee O.
Modesto, CA
This is my go to eyeliner I'm not very good at putting eyeliner on so this just gives me me a good amount of sparkle that i need to make my eyes pop
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
These are okay but not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of the texture and the smell. My friends seem to like it so I guess I am weird.
Lauren A.
Pittsboro, NC
Love how easy and smooth the application was. Stayed on for a great deal of time but tends to flake off toward the end of the day.
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
Had the perfect amount of pigment. A fun addition to any make up set. I used this for a ghostly Halloween look and it looked great.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!