BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners o...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Hudson oaks, TX
This is a beautiful color I like to use when I'm going full glam. I like to do a light silver smokey eye and use this on my inner corner up into my inner lid.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
I'm not a big fan of silver eye liner so I was a little hesitant to try it out, but this works great. It has glitter in it but its not too glittery which is what i was worried about. Overall it works fine.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Austin, TX
These are a nice sized liner. I like to dot the corners of my eyes to give them a little sparkle but be sure to set the eyeliner to prevent any smudging.
Kailah T.
Kailah T.
Washington, IL
This is a great product. it takes a little practice to use use but once you get it down it turns out exactly how I want it to every time I use it! I love this eyeliner! It's color is so pretty and it lasts a long time, with no smudging.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Huntington, WV
My eyes water quite a bit. When I use this eyeliner it is a definite stay for my whole work day/school day! I absolutely love this. The glitter makes my baby blues shine!
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic shadow liner. Glides on like butter and lasts. Nice color and affordable. Great purchase
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
This Product really makes your eyes shine. This was simple and easy to use. I would encourage anyone to try this product and maybe even others as well.
I love putting this bright color in my inner eye corner. Using this in my inner corner and tightline really make my eyes look bigger and more awake.
Danee O.
Danee O.
Modesto, CA
This is my go to eyeliner I'm not very good at putting eyeliner on so this just gives me me a good amount of sparkle that i need to make my eyes pop
robin m.
robin m.
Pharr, TX
Used this product mostly as an eye liner on my water line. Wouldn't last all day, but used it for a quick trip to the store! It wouldn't last all day at work.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!