BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners...1 Answers
Alexandra C.
Perfect match to your regular black liner! This liner does last long, and it's perfect for any weather!
Lorraine A.
Fresno, CA
I love the jumbo eye pencils. They are just right for using as eyeliner or even all over lid color. I like the creamy and easy application of these. The color is great!
Kailah T.
Washington, IL
This is a great product. it takes a little practice to use use but once you get it down it turns out exactly how I want it to every time I use it! I love this eyeliner! It's color is so pretty and it lasts a long time, with no smudging.
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
Had the perfect amount of pigment. A fun addition to any make up set. I used this for a ghostly Halloween look and it looked great.
Sydney G.
I'm not a big fan of silver eye liner so I was a little hesitant to try it out, but this works great. It has glitter in it but its not too glittery which is what i was worried about. Overall it works fine.
Melissa L.
Huntington, WV
My eyes water quite a bit. When I use this eyeliner it is a definite stay for my whole work day/school day! I absolutely love this. The glitter makes my baby blues shine!
Dawn H.
Chester, VA
I love this. I use it for the corner of my eyes and it's amazing. Definitely recommend!
robin m.
Pharr, TX
Used this product mostly as an eye liner on my water line. Wouldn't last all day, but used it for a quick trip to the store! It wouldn't last all day at work.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
This Product really makes your eyes shine. This was simple and easy to use. I would encourage anyone to try this product and maybe even others as well.
Great for lining the inner lids for extra pop and making me look less tired.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!