BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners o...1 Answers
Madison A.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
This stuff is great! I usually like to wear it when I dress up or have a girls night! It most definitely lasts for a good while! It's definitely waterproof as well. My eye color is brown and it somehow always brings out my eyes. I would recommend this product.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I like this product because it is waterproof and can stay on all day and through everything. This color is nice but the glitter is a little much sometimes. This product is less pricey than some other Sephora brands, but still not cheap.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Lilburn, GA
Well I'd like to say this is an amazing product. It is pretty long lasting more long lasting than any other products I've used. I've used this product many times. yes I would buy this product over and over I have.
S K.
S K.
Kingston, PA
The glitter makes my eyes sparkle and makes me feel like dancing. Waterproof glitter is not easy to remove though, so be prepared to go for an eye mask to recover from the removal process.
Lorraine A.
Lorraine A.
Fresno, CA
I love the jumbo eye pencils. They are just right for using as eyeliner or even all over lid color. I like the creamy and easy application of these. The color is great!
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Always amazed at the staying power of Sephora liners and the variety of colors ! They stay far longer than 12 hours without smearing even in the waterline
Shanne C.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
These are okay but not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of the texture and the smell. My friends seem to like it so I guess I am weird.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
Had the perfect amount of pigment. A fun addition to any make up set. I used this for a ghostly Halloween look and it looked great.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Ontario, CA
I used this for my prom and it was amazing love the sparle lasted long well recommend
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
I love using the black and silver. As a dancer our stage makeup has to be thick and this product is definitely my go to!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!