BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners...1 Answers
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I like this product because it is waterproof and can stay on all day and through everything. This color is nice but the glitter is a little much sometimes. This product is less pricey than some other Sephora brands, but still not cheap.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
This stuff is great! I usually like to wear it when I dress up or have a girls night! It most definitely lasts for a good while! It's definitely waterproof as well. My eye color is brown and it somehow always brings out my eyes. I would recommend this product.
Mariana D.
Lilburn, GA
Well I'd like to say this is an amazing product. It is pretty long lasting more long lasting than any other products I've used. I've used this product many times. yes I would buy this product over and over I have.
Sydney G.
I'm not a big fan of silver eye liner so I was a little hesitant to try it out, but this works great. It has glitter in it but its not too glittery which is what i was worried about. Overall it works fine.
S K.
Kingston, PA
The glitter makes my eyes sparkle and makes me feel like dancing. Waterproof glitter is not easy to remove though, so be prepared to go for an eye mask to recover from the removal process.
Kailah T.
Washington, IL
This is a great product. it takes a little practice to use use but once you get it down it turns out exactly how I want it to every time I use it! I love this eyeliner! It's color is so pretty and it lasts a long time, with no smudging.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I like this product because it is waterproof and can stay on all day and through everything. I like to wear it mainly night time parties.This color is nice and the glitter is gorgeous. It is little bit pricey but it is sephora and obviously worth it.
Melissa L.
Huntington, WV
My eyes water quite a bit. When I use this eyeliner it is a definite stay for my whole work day/school day! I absolutely love this. The glitter makes my baby blues shine!
Lorraine A.
Fresno, CA
I love the jumbo eye pencils. They are just right for using as eyeliner or even all over lid color. I like the creamy and easy application of these. The color is great!
Breanna W.
Rio Rancho, NM
The glitter is very natural nothing that is too intense. I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop out. It's very good in price. I use this product very often.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been trying to find a good light shade to put in the corners of my eye, is this a good shade that doesn't come off as "too flashy"? Thanks!