SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 14 Violet uploaded by Jamie Q.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• What other colors are there??1 Answers
  • Is this eye pencil very bright? And does it stay on for a long ti...3 Answers
  • "These pencils are really good considering the price too." in 1 review
  • "I use this as an eye shadow base and it makes my eye shadow pop!" in 1 review
Erline L.
I love these as a pop of color in the waterline. They are super vibrant and will not budge once it dries. I love the nude pink one they carry for very natural eye brightening makeup looks. It doesn't over power the eye. These can also be used as eye bases. I love them!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This is a very smooth long wearing eye liner. I like the color and the easy smudgability. It has great color payoff and is reasonably priced. Violets are great colors for people with brown eyes. They really bring out the gold colors.
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love to use these jumbo liners to add a pop of color to my face when I'm going for the bold look. They are very creamy but I did notice that they do not always last all day. But it depends on how much I sweat off my makeup. Overall great for the price
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
This is a nice product to waterproof your eye look, but you must work fast when applying! I like the olive green and plum colors for my green eyes and sometimes use them to reinforce my regular liner.
Abbey C.
Nashville, TN
This eyeliner not only stacks up to its higher-end competitors, but it surpasses them in how long they last and the pigmentation. I have done many swatch tests comparing these to other brands with similar products (from NARS, Make Up For Ever) and these always impress me.
Jani M.
Decent eyeshadow base. If you're on a budget I would recommend these. I would say though that setting them with an eyeshadow helps them work a little better. They do make shadows pop a little more.
Cristi A.
Berea, KY
I struggle to find an eyeliner that will stay put for more than half of a work day. This comes really close, it stayed on for most of the day. I don't think the waterproof is actually waterproof because it wipes away somewhat easily but it's better than most brands.
Yarelis V.
Tampa, FL
Very good product. Adds color to your face and doesn't smudge. My first time using was a success I really liked it. You can find this in any Sephora store, I use this liner whenever I create a colorful look. Really creamy I'm definitely buying again.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Decent product that really works as well as higher end competitors. I'm not a fan of this color in particular but I am a fan of the eyeliner. It does stay on very well but it does fade before the 12 hours is up.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
I think Sephora products are widely overlooked! They produce so many great products and this is one of them! This jumbo stick has great pigmentation and applies smoothy. However with its jumbo size it becomes hard to make a precise thin line!
Diana C.
Kansas City, KS
Is this eye pencil very bright? And does it stay on for a long time? I want it lol
Michelle M.
What other colors are there??