SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 14 Violet uploaded by Jamie Q.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• What other colors are there??1 Answers
  • Is this eye pencil very bright? And does it stay on for a long ti...3 Answers
  • "These pencils are really good considering the price too." in 1 review
  • "I use this as an eye shadow base and it makes my eye shadow pop!" in 1 review
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love to use these jumbo liners to add a pop of color to my face when I'm going for the bold look. They are very creamy but I did notice that they do not always last all day. But it depends on how much I sweat off my makeup. Overall great for the price
Yarelis V.
Yarelis V.
Tampa, FL
Very good product. Adds color to your face and doesn't smudge. My first time using was a success I really liked it. You can find this in any Sephora store, I use this liner whenever I create a colorful look. Really creamy I'm definitely buying again.
Jamie Q.
Jamie Q.
Fullerton, CA
Love the pencil. It's a must buy. Beautiful colors. So pigmented. Metallic colors are the best. I always get a lot of compliments.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Westfield, MA
Great product, worth every penny. This liner never smears, smudges or fades away. Perfect for a day at work or a night out.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
Goodlettsville, TN
I love lining the bottom of my eyes with a bright color when I go out and this color certainly pops!
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very smooth long wearing eye liner. I like the color and the easy smudgability. It has great color payoff and is reasonably priced. Violets are great colors for people with brown eyes. They really bring out the gold colors.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives you a great color pay off, especially at this price! I've used much more expensive liners but I always come back to this one.
Jani M.
Jani M.
Decent eyeshadow base. If you're on a budget I would recommend these. I would say though that setting them with an eyeshadow helps them work a little better. They do make shadows pop a little more.
Cristi A.
Cristi A.
Berea, KY
I struggle to find an eyeliner that will stay put for more than half of a work day. This comes really close, it stayed on for most of the day. I don't think the waterproof is actually waterproof because it wipes away somewhat easily but it's better than most brands.
maya b.
maya b.
I love this it is a different color but it works and it's water proof witch makes it better because it looks grate with a summery look.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Kansas City, KS
Is this eye pencil very bright? And does it stay on for a long time? I want it lol
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other colors are there??