SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 14 Violet uploaded by Jamie Q.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• What other colors are there??1 Answers
  • Is this eye pencil very bright? And does it stay on for a long ti...3 Answers
  • "These pencils are really good considering the price too." in 1 review
  • "I use this as an eye shadow base and it makes my eye shadow pop!" in 1 review
Erline L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these as a pop of color in the waterline. They are super vibrant and will not budge once it dries. I love the nude pink one they carry for very natural eye brightening makeup looks. It doesn't over power the eye. These can also be used as eye bases. I love them!
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product to waterproof your eye look, but you must work fast when applying! I like the olive green and plum colors for my green eyes and sometimes use them to reinforce my regular liner.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very smooth long wearing eye liner. I like the color and the easy smudgability. It has great color payoff and is reasonably priced. Violets are great colors for people with brown eyes. They really bring out the gold colors.
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love to use these jumbo liners to add a pop of color to my face when I'm going for the bold look. They are very creamy but I did notice that they do not always last all day. But it depends on how much I sweat off my makeup. Overall great for the price
Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives you a great color pay off, especially at this price! I've used much more expensive liners but I always come back to this one.
Maidelyn P.
Blends well but not long lasting. It tends to smudge and run. I don't think I would buy it again. It also didn't seem very waterproof.
maya b.
I love this it is a different color but it works and it's water proof witch makes it better because it looks grate with a summery look.
Angela B.
Texarkana, TX
I thought Urban Decay was good but this eyeliner is the best. Soft and glides on smooth. It says 12 hour but it is more like 48 hour.
Jamie Q.
Fullerton, CA
Love the pencil. It's a must buy. Beautiful colors. So pigmented. Metallic colors are the best. I always get a lot of compliments.
Jvasquez C.
Passaic, NJ
sephora Collection, jumbo liner, i love it, for me is he best, long duration
Diana C.
Kansas City, KS
Is this eye pencil very bright? And does it stay on for a long time? I want it lol
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other colors are there??