SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki uploaded by Jennifer S.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Olha D.
I love cream shadow as I sometimes use it as a base or use it alone on days when I'm not wearing much makeup. Great as a base. It is creamy it doesn't dry out. I would not recommend lining your waterline with this pencil if you wear contact lens. You will get eyeliner on your contact.
danka u.
Akron, OH
Beautifully pigmented eye crayon. Stays on well if using a primer and setting. Can also be used for lipstick! Sharpens easily without breaking. Good price point.
Jennifer S.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki
I love my Sephora Jumbo Eyeliner Crayon. It is super versatile and can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, or even as a lipstick accent if you're daring.

The color is gorgeous, highly pigmented, and has a touch of shimmer. The crayon is soft and applies smoothly with no tugging or pulling. It's easy to blend and it dries nicely when blended down.

I find it's best blended into the lid if worn as a shadow. If worn as an eyeliner, I use a angled eyeliner brush. I find that applying the crayon directly to my eyelids will cause transfer and smudging.

The only con about the product is that I do not feel it is 12 hour wear. It stays, but fades throughout the day. I also noticed it doesn't dry down if applied thickly. This causes major smudging and a mess.

I will continue to purchase this versatile product.
Alexandra C.
This liner is seriously so pretty on brown eyes. Accentuates them and just makes them pop. A wonderful olive color and you can't go wrong with. Also does not budge. Great product and would definitely recommend
Jessie K.
Richmond, TX
I got a box of sampler eyeliners from Sephora and this one is by far my favorite! It doesn't smudge and it stays on all day, it really makes my eyes pop! I save this for special occasions.
Nicole K.
I saw a photo of myself at the beach without eyemakeup on and immediately went on a wild search for a waterproof crayon. I learned that only a few brands had these jumbo waterproof liners and the Sephora brand delivered on performance at a much lower price. Also if you go to the large Sephora stores they have an insane variety of shades.

This color really pops on my medium brown eyes. It wears all day without fading or smudging. The liner goes on smooth and blends easily.
September M.
this jumbo liner is water prof i really like it and it lasts about the whole day, and it does what it says it should do. My eves are dark brown kinda black. I got it from a sephora in the mall in Florida. I would recommend this to people who would like a waterproof liner,
Allison N.
One of my favorite liners. great price compared to other higher priced brands but goes on just as good. i use this everyday and have no issues at all. goes on smooth and stays pretty good during the day. i would definitel buy again in the future.
Dani N.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
I was skeptical about these being waterproof but trust me when I tell you they are! You have a few seconds to smudge these out if you wish but once they set, they do not move! This kaki green is beautiful!! Definitely going to purchase more!
Christina B.
Extremely creamy eyeliner, would highly recommend! These jumbo pencils are best used all over the eyelid as an eye-shadow base or smudged into the lash line for a smoky look.
Isabelle L.
I'm starting my own beauty business, basically alone with no qualifications. Can ANYONE tell me 1). How do I cater to people with different skin tones when I give makeup/makeovers with one set of makeup - CAN I USE ONE CONCEALER ON EVERYONE, SURELY NOT?? 2). How can I find staff if I don't know anyone and feel rude going into nail salons and asking their staff?! 3). Any quick hacks for looking good while being stressed at work?! Thank you x Tags won't work lol but including these : SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 KakiIn the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs(6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Salon Nail Lacquer 4120 - Peachful Breeze beauty blender original makeup sponge [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12] Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade