SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki uploaded by Jennifer S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki uploaded by Isabelle L.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Kamalika S.
Princeton, NJ
Love this product! its perfect for days at the pool or beach because its waterproof. It looks great on me and is pigmented. Multi use, so I can use it as an eyeliner or eyeshadow, however, i use it as an eyeliner more than a shadow.
Katherine O.
Gettysburg, PA
I love this liner in the water line. It stays all day without doing any smudging. I also sometimes apply it on the lid before an eye shadow, and it work wonderfully.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Bueno, lo que me gustó es que es a prueba de agua, me.encanto él color y lo mejor de todo es que es de larga duración, lo probé porque fue un regalo de una amiga y es mi primera vez usándolo, creo que hay algunos de menor precio que hacen lo mismo
Jessica M.
This eyeliner is amazing! So waterproof that it took me a while to be able to take it off. Lasted all day and my eyes are always watery so I was very impressed.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
Got this in a sephora play bag and it broke immedietly. Every time i tried to resharpen it, it broke again. I couldnt even use this once. Had to trash it.
rina a.
Great product. lasts all day, soft touch and gentle easy to wear.lasts when going swiming or in humid weather. i highly recommend to any of my friends
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
This stuff stays on all day and doesn't tug. I highly recommend it to those who do not want to spend too much and still get a high end product.
Kristen L.
Forest Hills, NY
Nice color, decent wear for the cost. Perfect if you want to use this color but don't want to spend big bucks on a color you won't use often.
Endina T.
Good size for eyeshadow primer. Good for water line and smudging. The consistency is very creamy and manageable. Also very pigmented.
Glacy T.
Astoria, NY
I'm a makeup lover , this SEPHORA jumbo liner is one of the best eyeliners.
Kaki color is my favorite because the color of my skin.
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
I'm starting my own beauty business, basically alone with no qualifications. Can ANYONE tell me 1). How do I cater to people with different skin tones when I give makeup/makeovers with one set of makeup - CAN I USE ONE CONCEALER ON EVERYONE, SURELY NOT?? 2). How can I find staff if I don't know anyone and feel rude going into nail salons and asking their staff?! 3). Any quick hacks for looking good while being stressed at work?! Thank you x Tags won't work lol but including these : SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 KakiIn the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs(6 Pack) SALLY HANSEN Salon Nail Lacquer 4120 - Peachful Breeze beauty blender original makeup sponge Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow PaletteAnastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade