SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Kristen L.
Forest Hills, NY
Nice color, decent wear for the cost. Perfect if you want to use this color but don't want to spend big bucks on a color you won't use often.
rina a.
Great product. lasts all day, soft touch and gentle easy to wear.lasts when going swiming or in humid weather. i highly recommend to any of my friends
Endina T.
Good size for eyeshadow primer. Good for water line and smudging. The consistency is very creamy and manageable. Also very pigmented.
Joe Dana M.
Starke, FL
Love this color and texture. This waterproof liner is awesome, it will stay in place all day no touch ups needed.
Mary Jane Q.
Delano, CA
Very very very waterproof. Best product to buy over the summer. It won't melt off. This is a very good product.
Glacy T.
Astoria, NY
I'm a makeup lover , this SEPHORA jumbo liner is one of the best eyeliners.
Kaki color is my favorite because the color of my skin.
Kayla S.
San Marcos, TX
Good price but poor quality. Not very bendable or long lasting. I have the color amethyst and it is almost impossible to smudge.
Jennifer B.
Clinton, MA
I like this liner because it allows me to also use it alone if I'm running late or if I don't feel like a full eye of make up.
Stephanie R.
I pretty sure I bought this one on sell and it was pretty good but I don't think I'm going to use this color much
Abby A.
Muncie, IN
This product is great. Kaki is a nice neutral color and it looks great on any complexion.