SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Gurbinder K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I am a huge sephora fan. Love this style of liner, especially in...1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?5 Answers
Julisa G.
Heavener, OK
I like it it doesn't smug off like the other ones.I like the color and how it looking on my eyes
Vanessa A.
Corcoran, CA
I love sephora jumbo pencils they last all day and are really creamy I will recommend it it's worth it's price
Love it so much worth the money and it does last 12 hours but I wouldn't push it that far
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely works Very well a little to well but very hard to get off a lot of scrubbing required!
Nicole M.
It doesn't smudge and is long lasting but it's a little to thick for my liking
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
I felt like this product didn't stay on long. It ran and smudged, and I hate that. However, when applied to my top lid, it was fine.
Lana M.
Rayville, LA
I got this liner from sephora. It is good quality and easy to apply. I purchased the brown and will probably try the black next.
Emily C.
Rome, GA
Love this!!! Draws great lines with out running and making me look like I've been crying all day. It's fab to say the least.
Elba O.
Pontiac, MI
Este dilineado es lo máximo dura mas de 12 horas impecable no se reseca y luce espectacular lo mas inobador en delineador lo tiene sefhora
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love this eye liner! It's pretty inexpensive and lasts all day long! Love that it's waterproof and it really does stay on no matter what. Never smudges or moves. Love this stuff and i will definitely be buying this product again
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Sara S.
Plainville, CT
Hi does anyone know if this smudges and how long it lasts?
Kimb E.
Has anyone tried this, does it wear off after?
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??