SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Ashley S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Gurbinder K.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I am a huge sephora fan. Love this style of liner, especially in t...1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?5 Answers
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product because it's pretty and looks good for a natural look. I have brown eyes and I think it pairs great together. You can buy at Sephora or online
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good value for a eyeliner. Very creamy and doesn't smudge easy after it sets.
Elba O.
Elba O.
Pontiac, MI
Este dilineado es lo máximo dura mas de 12 horas impecable no se reseca y luce espectacular lo mas inobador en delineador lo tiene sefhora
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
I love this eyeliner because it doesn't smudge and it's such a pretty color. It will always be my first choice!
Julisa G.
Julisa G.
Heavener, OK
I like it it doesn't smug off like the other ones.I like the color and how it looking on my eyes
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hillsborough, NJ
I actually love sephora brand products, they never fail to work great. This color in specific looks amazing.
Lemoore, CA
I love this product! It's great as a base and very pigmented! Goes on nice and creamy lasts all day with no creasing !
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Warren, MI
I love how long this last doesn't come
Off I can sleep with it on and wake up the next morning with it still perfectly on lmao
Heather M.
Heather M.
This is not my everyday eyeliner but I constantly find myself reaching for it. It doesn't flake off and stays on through a long day.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
This is a good product that is truly waterproof and sweat proof.I like to use it in the summer time so it doesn't smudge at all and it lasts all day long.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Sara S.
Sara S.
Plainville, CT
Hi does anyone know if this smudges and how long it lasts?
Kimb E.
Kimb E.
Has anyone tried this, does it wear off after?
Shayah G.
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??