SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Ashley S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Gurbinder K.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I am a huge sephora fan. Love this style of liner, especially in t...1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?5 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Rome, GA
Love this!!! Draws great lines with out running and making me look like I've been crying all day. It's fab to say the least.
Lana M.
Lana M.
Rayville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this liner from sephora. It is good quality and easy to apply. I purchased the brown and will probably try the black next.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
La Habra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So creamy, bendable and stays in place ! Color selection is pretty wide as well - I use these as a base for eyeshadow, by it's self on the lid or just as a liner Very good product and last pretty long on my very oily lids (I would say up to 6-8 ours w/no creasing)
Erin R.
Erin R.
I really liked this product. Being on the go constantly, I need something that would stay and this was perfect!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL
Love the color and the smooth formula. With a little eye primer it lasts all day. I love that I can layer it for some really easy to do blending.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Easy application. Grab and go. Glides on smoothly. Great alone or as a base for brown, bronze or other shadow colors.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't smudge and is long lasting but it's a little to thick for my liking
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye liner! It's pretty inexpensive and lasts all day long! Love that it's waterproof and it really does stay on no matter what. Never smudges or moves. Love this stuff and i will definitely be buying this product again
Julisa G.
Julisa G.
Heavener, OK
I like it it doesn't smug off like the other ones.I like the color and how it looking on my eyes
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
I love this eyeliner because it doesn't smudge and it's such a pretty color. It will always be my first choice!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Alice R.
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Sara S.
Sara S.
Plainville, CT
Hi does anyone know if this smudges and how long it lasts?
Kimb E.
Kimb E.
Has anyone tried this, does it wear off after?
Shayah G.
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??