SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Gurbinder K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I am a huge sephora fan. Love this style of liner, especially in...1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?5 Answers
Sneh p.
I am a make up junkie and let me tell you. I have the Nars ones. I have the Laura mercier ones. This beats them all. They really are waterproof. I took them to Mexico and it held up pretty well in the humid hot weather.
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
This is a good product that is truly waterproof and sweat proof.I like to use it in the summer time so it doesn't smudge at all and it lasts all day long.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the thickness and pigmentation of this pencil. The color is beautiful and it's a very blend able texture. It's not much different from any other jumbo pencil out on the market but definitely not any worse.
Edna V.
Donna, TX
I am a huge Sephora makeup fan and since I always wear eyeliner, I had to give this a try. It goes on so smoothly and looks so great. Have gotten several compliments. Also, it lasts all day so that's a huge plus.
Kenzie M.
Temperance, MI
Love sephora jumbo liners they are the best and last all day I really do recommend this product and it isn't expensive what so ever if you get this I am sure you will fall in love with it.
Lucie M.
Greenwood Lk, NY
Sephora brand jumbo liners are serious liners for the money. Can be easily compared to more expensive brands. Check these out before you buy higher end
Francesca F.
Just bought this a few weeks ago and I'm in love! Perfect for that perfect brown smokey eye! Not to mention it DOES NOT MOVE during the day!
Heather M.
This is not my everyday eyeliner but I constantly find myself reaching for it. It doesn't flake off and stays on through a long day.
Erin R.
I really liked this product. Being on the go constantly, I need something that would stay and this was perfect!
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
I love this product! It's great as a base and very pigmented! Goes on nice and creamy lasts all day with no creasing !
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Sara S.
Plainville, CT
Hi does anyone know if this smudges and how long it lasts?
Kimb E.
Has anyone tried this, does it wear off after?
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??