SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Gurbinder K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I am a huge sephora fan. Love this style of liner, especially in...1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?5 Answers
Caroline K.
I love Sephora's Waterproof Jumbo liner. It goes on smooth, it does last like they say and it is Waterproof. It's softer then some liners, easy to control, not messy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha D.
Florham Park, NJ
This was an okay product for me. I have found drugstore eyeliner for cheaper that has the same effect. I would buy the drugstore brand over this product when shopping for eye liner again.
Jessenia P.
Wilmer, TX
Jumbo great , last able waterproof liner . Neat packaging ! Good variates of colors to choose from . First timer , would use again .
Lacey D.
Ringtown, PA
One of my favorites of all time. I use this all of the time. The best part is that it is waterproof
Tonya M.
Great looking and long lasting eyeliner. I would like for the Sephora brand to stop testing on animals which is important to me and is a deal breaker for purchasing again. Based on this knowledge I cannot recommend.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This stuff stays on really good and long like it says. Pretty colors to choose from. Hard to take off without make up remover because it's waterproof maybe. Not to expensive either.
Aaliyah C.
Rome, GA
I use this to underline my brows. It's super thick& creamy (that's the only way I know of to describe it lol). It gives a perfectly crisp line that stays out all day long.
Beauty E.
Love this stuff! It's a jumbo eye pencil so mostly I use it for my lower lash line - it stays on well (not all day) but def a good amount of hours about 6-7. I also love to use this as a eyeshadow primer! Looks great & doesn't crease!
Juliet M.
Earlville, NY
Good pigment but doesn't last long. Smudges easily. I wouldn't recommend using it as a stand-alone liner; I to use this first, fade it out, and use a black liner on top. That being said it was relatively cheap so I guess you get what you pay for with this liner.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product because it's pretty and looks good for a natural look. I have brown eyes and I think it pairs great together. You can buy at Sephora or online
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Sara S.
Plainville, CT
Hi does anyone know if this smudges and how long it lasts?
Kimb E.
Has anyone tried this, does it wear off after?
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??