SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Gurbinder K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

• I am a huge sephora fan. Love this style of liner, especially in...1 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?5 Answers
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love this eye liner! It's pretty inexpensive and lasts all day long! Love that it's waterproof and it really does stay on no matter what. Never smudges or moves. Love this stuff and i will definitely be buying this product again
Tonya M.
Great looking and long lasting eyeliner. I would like for the Sephora brand to stop testing on animals which is important to me and is a deal breaker for purchasing again. Based on this knowledge I cannot recommend.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This stuff stays on really good and long like it says. Pretty colors to choose from. Hard to take off without make up remover because it's waterproof maybe. Not to expensive either.
Aaliyah C.
Rome, GA
I use this to underline my brows. It's super thick& creamy (that's the only way I know of to describe it lol). It gives a perfectly crisp line that stays out all day long.
Mónica H.
i love this eyeliner. i use it for both under the eyes, as a liner for my lids, and if i mess that up, i use it as full on eyeshadow. It's easy to use despite the "jumbo" size. It goes on smooth and the color is very nice. The brown is not solid matte brown but has golden warm shimmers which makes it a really nice eyeshadow. It lasts all day after 12 hour shifts. LOVE it and for the price, I absolutely recommend it.
Juliet M.
Earlville, NY
Good pigment but doesn't last long. Smudges easily. I wouldn't recommend using it as a stand-alone liner; I to use this first, fade it out, and use a black liner on top. That being said it was relatively cheap so I guess you get what you pay for with this liner.
Caroline K.
I love Sephora's Waterproof Jumbo liner. It goes on smooth, it does last like they say and it is Waterproof. It's softer then some liners, easy to control, not messy. I would definitely recommend this product.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product because it's pretty and looks good for a natural look. I have brown eyes and I think it pairs great together. You can buy at Sephora or online
Nicole C.
Pasadena, CA
So creamy, bendable and stays in place ! Color selection is pretty wide as well - I use these as a base for eyeshadow, by it's self on the lid or just as a liner Very good product and last pretty long on my very oily lids (I would say up to 6-8 ours w/no creasing)
Beauty E.
Love this stuff! It's a jumbo eye pencil so mostly I use it for my lower lash line - it stays on well (not all day) but def a good amount of hours about 6-7. I also love to use this as a eyeshadow primer! Looks great & doesn't crease!
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Sara S.
Plainville, CT
Hi does anyone know if this smudges and how long it lasts?
Kimb E.
Has anyone tried this, does it wear off after?
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??