Sephora
COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown

What it is:A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. What it does:These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 07 Brown!
Alex M.
This eye pencil is so versatile! I use it to line my waterline daily. I also draw it in my lash line and wipe away excess on my lid. It’s extremely flexible before it sets down. For extra definition, instead of wiping it away on my lid, I will swipe on more and blend it with my finger. The color builds and intensifies with more swipes. When it sets, it doesn’t move on my oily eyelids.

Looking for your answer?