BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Racquel B.
Newark, NJ
I loveeeee these liners just because they're jumbo. I don't have the perfect hand when it comes to lines and this liner doesn't make me feel bad about it. The glide on super smooth and I love the thickness. I would def buy again and again
Julia B.
These jumbo waterproof pencils are life. Stays for days and perfect as a base under any shadow to create a bold smokey eye. Also used for face paint on Halloween!
Jolianna D.
I like to put gray on the bottom with a smokey eye and black o top this eyeliner works out great it's a little pricey but the quality is amazing U wouldn't regret it I will definitely buy this again.
Arianne F.
Queens
Great liner to achieve that smoky yet fresh look. Highly recommend. It is extremely versatile; one can use it for both morning and evening. And although a bit pricey for some, worth it for the staying power.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Need more of these!! I started out with two colors and fell in love! Creamy. Long lasting. Goes with a lot of different skin tones. Also acts as a great based for smokey eye.
Azalea L.
Lancaster, CA
When I first got this product I wanted I was so excited, until I actually started using it. I found the pencil was too big for my liking, but I loved the pigmentation. As for waterproof, it does its job greatly!
Leonae M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. It lasted a long time and it didn't feel heavy on my eyes. Normally when I get makeup for my eyes I can feel it and it comes off really easy which is annoying but this was really long lasting and it really is waterproof so y can cry go swimming do whatever with it I love the lightweight liner on the eye and I love how long it's lasts
Taylor D.
Hockessin, DE
I love this product. It's very creamy and easy to use. However, there is such a small amount of product inside. I don't know is I'm using it wrong or if it's supposed to be like that. Other than the that, the product is awesome!
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I love this jumbo liner! I use it on my inner line and it is smooth and goes on great. The color stays for a long time!! I don't have to keep reapplying it like I do with most liners. Definitely recommend!
This is a good jombo eyeliner its waterproof to which is great for the summer time it is absolutely amazing and I recommend this jumbo eyeliner from sephora