BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof
  • "It is awesome! Goes on easy! And really is waterproof! The color is vibrant!! 😃" in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love love love this colour. It's easy to apply and is able to be blended. I use it just as thin liner above my water line. Soft and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful eyeliner color stays put for a super cute eye look try this glides efortlessly and easy to apply!" in 1 review
  • "I definitely would recommend trying this product." in 1 review
  • "stays long and makes people that have blue eyes pop even more" in 1 review
elllllllimak T.
Tucson, AZ
Love the formula of this. It is very rich and black. I know the concept of this is that it is a jumbo pencil, but it does make it a bit difficult to use on the waterline. But it is good for a smudged liner or even to use it as a base for a smokey eye.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 04 Taupe more...
These liners are great! Use for eyeliner, all over lid color, colored eye primer, or fun looks for Halloween! They are buttery and glide on and don’t budge. You can set with a corresponding color powder to really lock in place. They last awhile too and don’t dry up as quick as some pencils.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Other more...
I have this liner in 23 - Brown Glitter. I use this as an eye shadow as opposed to a liner. I don’t use it much as the color is very thick. It was pretty affordable. It is not my absolute favorite product, but it does provide nice color and coverage.
Lorena N.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 16 Glitter more...
Este lápiz, que puedes conseguir a un precio súper bajo en relación a otros de marcas reconocidas, con solo un trazo deja una línea súper marcada, es fantástico para lograr un maquillaje de noche. La única observación es que puede correrse y si no tienes un poco de delicadeza, terminarás manchándo tu cara.
Misti J.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 17 Black more...
This product is long lasting and makes it so much easier to make a thicker line without having to keep applying. It’s also great to use as an eyeshadow. I like to blend it with a silver to give a smokey eye look.
Jennifer S.
Epping, NH
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki more...
SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof
I love my Sephora Jumbo Eyeliner Crayon. It is super versatile and can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, or even as a lipstick accent if you're daring.

The color is gorgeous, highly pigmented, and has a touch of shimmer. The crayon is soft and applies smoothly with no tugging or pulling. It's easy to blend and it dries nicely when blended down.

I find it's best blended into the lid if worn as a shadow. If worn as an eyeliner, I use a angled eyeliner brush. I find that applying the crayon directly to my eyelids will cause transfer and smudging.

The only con about the product is that I do not feel it is 12 hour wear. It stays, but fades throughout the day. I also noticed it doesn't dry down if applied thickly. This causes major smudging and a mess.

I will continue to purchase this versatile product.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 26 Peacock Blue Shimmer more...
Great and smudge resistance once dried. They do dry on your skin pretty quickly so you have to work quickly if your look is to smoke it out. The jumbo liners glides easy and smoothly over the eyes and don't crease on your lines. This shade has a little shimmer to it which is nice.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Because the stick is so big, it applied more like a cream eyeshadow pencil, a little too thick for liner but a regular swipe wasn't big enough to apply as shadow. Only used a few times then it went into my vanity to never be seen again because it pulled and smudged my shadow when applied over shadow but if I used it alone it creased and spread across my lid. The color is gorgeous so I wish it was more practical
Desiree G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer more...
Definitely love the Sephora collection jumbo liner 12 hour wear waterproof lilac Shimmer eyeliner I also use it as a shadow it Blends well it's very pigmented it doesn't smudge it's perfect to make my brown eyes pop I definitely purchase these and other colors I can't tell you enough how much I've used this product and will repurchase it billions of times after please keep making this product this is wonderful love it love it love it!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 15 Purple more...
ALL of the Jumbo 12HR liners by Sephora are the best things on earth. I use these to line my waterline and/or as a base for eyeshadow, and they are AMAZING. They don't budget, have amazing color payoff, are super creamy and swatch well, and they perfectly accent neutral eye looks with a jewel-toned waterline. Amazing! Would recommend. I've written blog posts about how much I love these, and they've been around for YEARS!
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Caitlyn M.
Logan, WV
Would this be okay to put on my waterline?
Diana C.
Kansas City, KS
Is this eye pencil very bright? And does it stay on for a long time? I want it lol
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??

Amazon