BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof
  • "It is awesome! Goes on easy! And really is waterproof! The color is vibrant!! 😃" in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love love love this colour. It's easy to apply and is able to be blended. I use it just as thin liner above my water line. Soft and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "this is a beautiful eyeliner color stays put for a super cute eye look try this glides efortlessly and easy to apply!" in 1 review
  • "I definitely would recommend trying this product." in 1 review
  • "stays long and makes people that have blue eyes pop even more" in 1 review
Lesli P.
Charlton, MA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 17 Black more...
Looking for a Halloween facepaint that will last??? The Sephora collection jumbo sticks are amazing for creating your favorite Halloween look! Not only is the pigment amazing but the formula is long wearing and waterproof! It stayed on my face all night last year and didn't budge. Great for detail work if used with a brush or you can cover a larger area with a sponge! I love using it on my clients as well!! Here is a pic of a skull I did with them last year!!! You can get these at any Sephora!!
sara T.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 01 White more...
Sephora's jumbo eyeliner can really make your Halloween creation go from good to flawless. I would definitely recommend this product even tho I would not count on it lasting 12 hours. I bought my Sephora online but you can also go to the store in person. I gave it 4 out of 5 starts because to be honest for the price it was not as great as expected. But it still is better then most liners I own. If they decreased the price and had the liner last 12 hours like it's supposed to.... then it would be an easy 5 starts but until then Sepora your jumbo liner is just a 4 star product.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 22 Dark Taupe Shimmer, SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 25 Green Shimmer, SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 16 Glitter, SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 26 Peacock Blue Shimmer, SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 30 Purple Matte, SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 05 Beige, SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 01 White, SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 20 Beige Glitter by Chom, Other more...
I used to get ALL OF THESE until I figured out that my cosmetics made a much cheaper one. These dudes were the pride of my high school makeup collection because I didn’t know how to do my makeup. Great for beginners.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 04 Taupe more...
These liners are great! Use for eyeliner, all over lid color, colored eye primer, or fun looks for Halloween! They are buttery and glide on and don’t budge. You can set with a corresponding color powder to really lock in place. They last awhile too and don’t dry up as quick as some pencils.
Liz G.
Philadelphia, PA
a must have for any halloween makeup, this product is a great base for bright colors or even just as white. combining these together to make a perfect halloween look is GREAT. also for other occasions they are great multi use sticks, just make sure you work quickly as they are waterproof and will not budge after a short amount of time!
Lorena N.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 16 Glitter more...
Este lápiz, que puedes conseguir a un precio súper bajo en relación a otros de marcas reconocidas, con solo un trazo deja una línea súper marcada, es fantástico para lograr un maquillaje de noche. La única observación es que puede correrse y si no tienes un poco de delicadeza, terminarás manchándo tu cara.
Emily A.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 11 Turquoise more...
I absolutely love this shadow/liner stick -- I typically use it on my waterline/smudged on my lower lash line paired with neutral eye shadows. It's a quick and easy look that's perfect for the summer

I have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so.
Emily A.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 26 Peacock Blue Shimmer more...
I absolutely love this shadow/liner stick -- I typically will use it on my waterline and smudged on my lower lash line with neutral shadows. It's a quick and easy look that works great in the summer.

I have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so.
Misti J.
This product is long lasting and makes it so much easier to make a thicker line without having to keep applying. It’s also great to use as an eyeshadow. I like to blend it with a silver to give a smokey eye look.
Jennifer S.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 09 Kaki more...
SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof
I love my Sephora Jumbo Eyeliner Crayon. It is super versatile and can be used as eyeshadow, eyeliner, or even as a lipstick accent if you're daring.

The color is gorgeous, highly pigmented, and has a touch of shimmer. The crayon is soft and applies smoothly with no tugging or pulling. It's easy to blend and it dries nicely when blended down.

I find it's best blended into the lid if worn as a shadow. If worn as an eyeliner, I use a angled eyeliner brush. I find that applying the crayon directly to my eyelids will cause transfer and smudging.

The only con about the product is that I do not feel it is 12 hour wear. It stays, but fades throughout the day. I also noticed it doesn't dry down if applied thickly. This causes major smudging and a mess.

I will continue to purchase this versatile product.
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Does anyone know if this comes in any other shades?
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Is this long-lasting?
Shayah G.
Has anyone tried this? Is it really "Waterproof"??
Ashley C.
New Bedford, MA
Is this actually waterproof
Sara S.
Plainville, CT
Hi does anyone know if this smudges and how long it lasts?