SEPHORA COLLECTION Jem and The Holograms Collection Truly Outrageous Lipstick uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of truly outrageous makeup and accessories inspired by the live-action movie with a nod to the '80s cartoon show. Create bold makeup looks and accessorize in style with this collection of makeup featuring shades inspired by the vibrant colors represented in the movie. This collection contains: (Each item sold separately) Jem and The Holograms: Truly Outrageous Eyeshadow Palette: Create endless, wearable JEM-inspired looks with this collection of matte, shimmer, and glitter eye shadows. Jem and The Holograms: Truly Outrageous Compact Mirror: This flashy dual compact mirror is perfect for makeup application, touch-ups throughout the day, or travel. Jem and The Holograms: Truly Outrageous Lipstick: This creamy formula glides easily onto lips, leaving them with a bright pop of pink that is reminiscent of the iconic '80s pop look. Jem and The Holograms: Truly Outrageous Liquid Lip Set: Create your own unique JEM-inspired lip with this five-piece liquid lipstick set. These products are not tested on animals. JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Courtney M.
yukon
Ok so I didn’t buy this for the color but for the fact that it’s Jem! Of course when I got it I tried it. The color is really beautiful and a great formula. If this is a shade you’d enjoy then obviously go for it. I wouldn’t buy it again because I really don’t see the need. Yes, I am happy seeing Jem sitting up on display and yes I do sing the theme song more than I should admit so overall successful purchase.
Jessica M.
Buckner, MO
Truly a blast from the past. This color is straight out of the 80s, its hot pink with an undertone of blue. It's longwearing and opaque, just make sure to wear a lip liner or it could feather a bit. The packaging is sooo cute as well and I love that it's top and bottom are magnetic!
👻: y.
tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss ( The color is amazing and the texture is so smooth and creamy definitely loveee!!) yes it is long lasting it last for a full day , this is my first time and I’m truly impressed, yes I am definitely buying this again
syd V.
pennsylvania
Amazing product with very easy application! Would recommend to all. It met all the standers that I have and it's such an amazing color. It's very long lasting. This was my first time using this product and I would buy again.
💋Princess G.
Rockford, IL
Pink pink pink and more pink. I wore this lipstick so much my lips were pink for 3 days after words. I was so so happy about how the color looked on my skin complexion. I extremly recommend this product
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
sc. k.
jefferson
Its very good, I like it a lot the color is very pretty. Its a very pop out color once you wear it. But the only thing is you'd have to wear it with some clothes that'll make it pop out more
Alisha V.
martinsburg
This is so nostalgic for me! Gem and the holograms was my ISH growing up! This color is definitely more daring on me but I love it! It’s got a great formula and I love the fun pop of color with a neutral eye!
Dalther R.
I love this Sephora lipstick! I was so excited when Sephora came out with the Jem and The Holograms collection. I loved Jem when I was growing up! The packaging for the lipstick is super cute and makes me think of Jem. I love the bright pink color of this lipstick! It is very comfortable to wear, but does wear off easily. Very bright and pigment. Looks great with any look. It's Long lasting.. will stay throughout the day and is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to anyone. I definitely recommend it to the whole community and to everyone .. can not help but have this wonderful product, I fell in love with this brand and I will not stop buying it ..

Me encanta este lápiz labial Sephora! Estaba tan emocionada cuando Sephora salió con la colección Jem y The Holograms. Me encantó Jem cuando yo estaba creciendo! El envase para el lápiz labial es muy lindo y me hace pensar en Jem. Me encanta el color rosa brillante de este lápiz labial! Es muy cómodo de usar. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a toda la comunidad y a todo el mundo.. no pueden dejar de tener este maravilloso producto, yo me enamoré de esta marca y no pienso dejar de adquririrla..
Barbara P.
Richardson, TX
Is this lipstick matte?
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
Does this compare at all to Jeffree Star lipsticks?
Joselyn G.
Tulsa, OK
It's long lasting?
Does this lipstick stains my lips
soph j.
what's the pigmentation like?