BY SEPHORA

A hydrating gel mask loaded with a cocktail of essential vitamins to revitalize dull, fatigued skin. Jelly Mask Moisturizing & Energizing delivers an ultra-fresh sensation instantly toning and quenching dry, dehydrated skin. Formulated with a cocktail of five vitamins to energize and awaken skin, it diminishes signs of fatigue and restores a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a scientific test on 12 volunteers, 6 hours after application: - 83% saw intensely moisturized skin In a use test on 32 volunteers after 1 application: - 75% saw instantly toned and hydrated skin - 78% saw more luminous skin - 78% saw an immediate brightening effect see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jamie W.
I firat got this product about two years ago. I don't feel like it was 19 dollars back then. Anyway I love the jelly mask it packs quite a punch of vitamins and moisturize. I like the fact that I can get several uses from one pod. I get about 4 or 5 uses. It's a skin care most have for sure.
Kyesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
I just found out about these masks when I ordered something from Sephora and got a few free samples. They are pretty smooth when applying and it only takes a little bit of product for your entire face, so you'll definitely have some left over for the next time. I think they are about $3, if I'm not mistaken. They definitely leave my face smooth when I wash it off in the morning. I would recommend trying it out.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I bought these on sale. You get a good amount in each pod , plenty for face and neck. It smells nice and feels light on the skin. It absorbs well and I only blotted off the excess.
My skin feels soft and smooth. I would put it in fridge and use in the summer . If you find them on sale, I'd grab a box .
Sunshine H.
Pontiac, IL
This jelly mask is my favorite. I am a repeat buyer and it is so gentle on my face. It makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. I've had multiple friends tell me how much they loved it and it blew my expectations out of the water! I would 10/10 recommend this to my skincare lovers.
Hannah W.
I was very skeptical of this mask at first but I have to say it was extremely rejuvenating it done an excellent job of hydration my face. It did meet my expectations. The only improvement I would suggest would be to make it stick to your face a little better
Amanda M.
Rayville, LA
This is a great mask! I love the way it feels on my skin! I have repurchased it several times! I use it a couple of times a week and I love the results I get each time!
Yolanda S.
Waco
MY GRANDDAUGHTER SHE LOVES ALL THESE PRODUCTS AND SHE GAVE ME SOME OF THESE MASK BUT I HAVE NOT TRY THIS ONE I NEED ONE TO GIVE ME SOME ENGERY I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This was such a cool consistency on my face and was very cooling! However, for the price ($19), I didn't notice that it did anything, so I wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for something for spa night or a splurge.
Niyah G.
Brooklyn
This left my undereyes very fresh and moisturized. It was very gentle on the skin. I will be repurchasing this product soon😊
Monica M.
orlando
Una excelente mascarilla para la piel , te deja el rostro súper suave te da muchimo brillo para las pieles secas