SEPHORA COLLECTION Jelly Mask Moisturizing & Energizing uploaded by Ileana-Daniela C.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A hydrating gel mask loaded with a cocktail of essential vitamins to revitalize dull, fatigued skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Jelly Mask Moisturizing & Energizing delivers an ultra-fresh sensation—instantly toning and quenching dry, dehydrated skin. Formulated with a cocktail of five vitamins to energize and awaken skin, it diminishes signs of fatigue and restores a luminous, healthy-looking complexion.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals. It is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.

Research results:

- 78% saw an immediate brightening effect

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-No need to rinse.
-For an even more intense radiance-boost, put the mono-doses in the fridge 30 minutes before use.

Precautions:
-Avoid contact with the eyes.

-Vitamin E: Maintains the natural hydration level of the skin and helps protect the skin against photo aging in synergy with vitamin C.
-Vitamin C: Protects the skin's lipid barrier to provide a more even complexion and helps protect the skin against photo aging in synergy with vitamin E.
-Vitamin A Derivative: Contains antioxidant properties and fights against visible signs of aging.
-Vitamin F: Improves the condition of dry, dull skin, making it appear softer and brighter.
-Provitamin B5: Softens, moisturizes, and nourishes dry skin.

Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantolactone, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Alcohol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidene Malonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Jamie W.
I firat got this product about two years ago. I don't feel like it was 19 dollars back then. Anyway I love the jelly mask it packs quite a punch of vitamins and moisturize. I like the fact that I can get several uses from one pod. I get about 4 or 5 uses. It's a skin care most have for sure.
Kyesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
I just found out about these masks when I ordered something from Sephora and got a few free samples. They are pretty smooth when applying and it only takes a little bit of product for your entire face, so you'll definitely have some left over for the next time. I think they are about $3, if I'm not mistaken. They definitely leave my face smooth when I wash it off in the morning. I would recommend trying it out.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I bought these on sale. You get a good amount in each pod , plenty for face and neck. It smells nice and feels light on the skin. It absorbs well and I only blotted off the excess.
My skin feels soft and smooth. I would put it in fridge and use in the summer . If you find them on sale, I'd grab a box .
Sunshine H.
Pontiac, IL
This jelly mask is my favorite. I am a repeat buyer and it is so gentle on my face. It makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. I've had multiple friends tell me how much they loved it and it blew my expectations out of the water! I would 10/10 recommend this to my skincare lovers.
Hannah W.
I was very skeptical of this mask at first but I have to say it was extremely rejuvenating it done an excellent job of hydration my face. It did meet my expectations. The only improvement I would suggest would be to make it stick to your face a little better
Yolanda S.
Waco
MY GRANDDAUGHTER SHE LOVES ALL THESE PRODUCTS AND SHE GAVE ME SOME OF THESE MASK BUT I HAVE NOT TRY THIS ONE I NEED ONE TO GIVE ME SOME ENGERY I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Amanda M.
Rayville, LA
This is a great mask! I love the way it feels on my skin! I have repurchased it several times! I use it a couple of times a week and I love the results I get each time!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This was such a cool consistency on my face and was very cooling! However, for the price ($19), I didn't notice that it did anything, so I wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for something for spa night or a splurge.
Niyah G.
Brooklyn
This left my undereyes very fresh and moisturized. It was very gentle on the skin. I will be repurchasing this product soon😊
Monica M.
orlando
Una excelente mascarilla para la piel , te deja el rostro súper suave te da muchimo brillo para las pieles secas