BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition on-the-go brush set and case featuring exclusive Izak Zenou designs. Keep your complexion flawless throughout the day and while traveling. This set of five brushes covers all the basics and comes in a stylish soft case, making it the perfect grab-and-go organizer. The brush handles and case feature a Valentine-themed design from beauty and style artist, Izak Zenou. The case features sturdy snap closures and keeps brushes organized and clean in your purse. This set contains: - Powder Brush - Angled Brush - Shadow Brush - Crease Brush - Angled Liner Brush - Stylish Soft Brush Case see more...

Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
Live these brushes who said u need name brand ones they work the same and are way cheaper than other ones they are so easy to grab snd use wouldnt trade it for my sensitive skin
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
One of the Best makeup brush sets I've ever found! Compared to alternative brands they work so much better! I have combination skin sometimes it's dry sometimes its oily but the brushes always work great! I'm highly satisfied with them and if your looking for great brushes this is a must have!
Lalay G.
S Pittsburg, TN
I have a makeup brush addiction and these have satisfied it for now. They are so amazingly soft. I was iffy on the price at first, but now using them to apply my makeup it's really worth the investment and I won't be needing any new brushes for quite a while.
Ashley G.
North haven , CT
These brushes are really soft and they work well for my face I just wish that they came with more brushes and I bought it online .. my skin type is combination/dry I recommend this to everyone that needs brushes
Zarielle A.
Omg this brand is great! It has great quality and cute styles! Please go shopping in this brand especially if you have a love for great prices and super trendy items! Perfect for the winter and  old weather time!
SARINA M.
Union city
These brushes are amazing , there so soft And cute , they blend out verry well and are easy to clean ! I use them every day
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
So adorable. The brushed are soft and durable and all packaged in an adorable travel case
fifi j.
monastir
This sephora set is just amaaaazing !welm sephora is always amazing me !and I love everything she does specially those stuffs
Diana Patricia D.
Miami
I'm crazy about bushes and this set is the end!! I love it so much!!! I will definitely have this set!!