SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "I tried it both dry and wet, the color pay off when you use it dry is just okay but wet is great and just wow, I'm having so much fun trying different looks and finding combos that mesh with each other as well as with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "I think this palette is really nice palette." in 1 review
Marifel Genesis C.
Tarlac
I love the packaging, stripes and polcadots are my fav, i also live the colors, very natural
daniela m.
Cúcuta, Colombia
I love this product because It has very good pigmentation and meets all my needs eye make up
Linda G.
They are the best with respect to palette...

I'm very happy with are products. I love it.....
Daniela J.
Lima Perú
I Love this!
Really u need this.
Is fantastic and yes, the product have a good pigment
Merady R.
Me encantaria usarla por lo que se tiene hermosos colores y pinta muy bien es casual
Ashley U.
Santo Domingo, RD
This is my favorite product!!!! SEPHORA, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Wow, it's fantastic!!
Fatima H.
Melbourne
Very shimmery and pigmented as you can see in the pics. The packaging is soo cute
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?