SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love Sephora's baked eyeshadow palettes! They're very affordable and very pigmented! " in 9 reviews
  • "I ended up scoring this product for like $6 when it went on sale. The colors are really pretty and different. They give good payoff and are long lasting." in 4 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
I would like to receive these products complimentary for testing purposes. What do you think? 😉😉😉
Shanel Q.
My favourite eyeshadow hands down, true solid colour every time with minimal wear during the day
Linda G.
They are the best with respect to palette...

I'm very happy with are products. I love it.....
Marifel Genesis C.
Tarlac
I love the packaging, stripes and polcadots are my fav, i also live the colors, very natural
daniela m.
Cúcuta, Colombia
I love this product because It has very good pigmentation and meets all my needs eye make up
Daniela J.
Lima Perú
I Love this!
Really u need this.
Is fantastic and yes, the product have a good pigment
Ashley U.
Santo Domingo, RD
This is my favorite product!!!! SEPHORA, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Wow, it's fantastic!!
Merady R.
Me encantaria usarla por lo que se tiene hermosos colores y pinta muy bien es casual
Fatima H.
Melbourne
Very shimmery and pigmented as you can see in the pics. The packaging is soo cute
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?