SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "They give good payoff and are long lasting." in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "I think this palette is really nice palette." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
Ana R.
México
Sin unas sombras preciosas, que me encantaría volver a tener ya que se les puede sacar mucho jugo

Te sacan de todo apuro
Allysa Jean G.
Calgary
I loooove this! And i completely recommend it to everyone who's interested! But it's much pigmented when applied wet :)))
ludmila s.
very good pigmentation is not dusty and is very easy (for me) find love their colors are suitable for any makeup
sarhai l.
canada
Hermosa paleta! Con unos tonos tan básicos que todas debemos tener! Me fascina! Un estilo tan único ... 💕
Milagros C.
Santiago del estero
I love this pallete. I think that it was a great election! I love it so badddd and I need so much another

Kassandrah H.
Oshawa, ON
Love the colours would really love to try this pallet :)

This colection of baked makeup is really nice
Sumairah R.
Better than Maybelline eyeshadow palette of the same colour blends. Have a stronger pigmentation....
AgOs Q.
So bearifull!! I would love the opportunity to try these products as good quality are God I go crazy
I would like to receive these products complimentary for testing purposes. What do you think? 😉😉😉
Shanel Q.
My favourite eyeshadow hands down, true solid colour every time with minimal wear during the day
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?