SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "They give good payoff and are long lasting." in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "I think this palette is really nice palette." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
Yarisa S.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite pallets right now since im a smokey eye type of chick. I got this as a gift from my best friend and I always use it for important occasions lol ūüėć
Sanjidx I.
Enfield , London
This palette look like beautiful and have really good tonality colour for everyone eyes and some colour look like dark and other colour look like light and the colour look like really shade colour and really good for everyone eyes I really love this palette is a grade colours and tonality i love this palette is perfect for everytime
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I absolutely love this palette! These are gorgeous everyday colours that are neutral but also have a little colour or shimmer pop. Great pigment! A little bit on the pricey side but they are huge pans that last long!
Marcella D.
Altamura (BA)
Amazing colours! Such a great product. I'll recommend it to everyone. Not too much colourful nor too much naked. I just love it! I wear this everyday: school, work, home oor going out. This is good for every type!
Regan D.
I absolutely loved this palette. While it is not the best in quality it is certainly up there. I liked all but one shade. Long lasting a little Bit powdery.
Shaelea G.
I loved this product. My friend had it and I wanted it so bad. The blending is great and stays all day. I always use it at her house I'm in love.
Joana R.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
are very nice, I love are the best, have the perfect colors now want another because I want to give someone but where I lived near there sephora
Fernanda V.
Son s√ļper buenas, y te duran todo √©l d√≠a, y adem√°s esta paleta tiene los colores b√°sicos, para cualquier ocasi√≥n, me encantan !ūüėć
Erika Abigail M.
Buenos Aires, Campana.
Mi favorito es hermosa esta paleta aunque fuera del presupuesto de las pobre como yo que me la combro y es oro para mi jajaja
Angeline R.
Milwaukee , WI
I love the dark tones of this shadow. I like to use these shadows as wet, as they enhance the color. Definitely recommend!!!
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?