SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love Sephora's baked eyeshadow palettes! They're very affordable and very pigmented! " in 9 reviews
  • "I ended up scoring this product for like $6 when it went on sale. The colors are really pretty and different. They give good payoff and are long lasting." in 4 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
Kimberry H.
Atkins, AR
They have terrific pallets and a lot of choices on lipstick foundation eyeshadlwns all kinda things
Jennifer N.
Wakefield, MI
Love this palette! The colors are fantastic and it is long-wearing. Very pigmented and affordable!
Yaritza M.
There is amazing palette! Old the colors are so beautiful i think that i needed because i loved!
Tina M.
Aventura, FL
Absolutely dying to try this does anybody know what the best look to achieve with this palate is?
Taylor C.
Albertville, AL
I love the colors! Stays on very well. Would recommend to friends or people just reading reviews
Zainab A.
Detroit, MI
amaaaaaazing!i looooooove this palette so much. it is absolutely in my top ten eyeshadow picks!
Yasteinly A.
Mount Vernon, NY
I would like to buy this product again this is really good, it worth the money. I recommend it.
Melissa A.
San Antonio , TX
Sephora's palettes are my favorite! It has all the essential colors which are very durable
Cris R.
I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I love it, I use it on my daily use....
angie m.
Montclair, NJ
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?