SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "I tried it both dry and wet, the color pay off when you use it dry is just okay but wet is great and just wow, I'm having so much fun trying different looks and finding combos that mesh with each other as well as with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "I think this palette is really nice palette." in 1 review
Kimberry H.
Atkins, AR
They have terrific pallets and a lot of choices on lipstick foundation eyeshadlwns all kinda things
Jennifer N.
Wakefield, MI
Love this palette! The colors are fantastic and it is long-wearing. Very pigmented and affordable!
Taylor C.
Albertville, AL
I love the colors! Stays on very well. Would recommend to friends or people just reading reviews
Yaritza M.
There is amazing palette! Old the colors are so beautiful i think that i needed because i loved!
Tina M.
Bronx , Ny
Absolutely dying to try this does anybody know what the best look to achieve with this palate is?
Yasteinly A.
Mount Vernon, NY
I would like to buy this product again this is really good, it worth the money. I recommend it.
Zainab A.
amaaaaaazing!i looooooove this palette so much. it is absolutely in my top ten eyeshadow picks!
Melissa A.
San Antonio , TX
Sephora's palettes are my favorite! It has all the essential colors which are very durable
Cris R.
I would definitely recommend this to my friends. I love it, I use it on my daily use....
angie m.
Montclair, NJ
I love Sephora's baked eyeshadow palettes! They're very affordable and very pigmented!
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?