SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "They give good payoff and are long lasting." in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "I think this palette is really nice palette." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
member-53e5ff9d8
Maven Mississippi
EVERYONE GOT OUT NOW OR ONLINE AND YOUR EYE SHADOW PALLET T O D A Y I REPEAT TODAY!!!! YOU WILL GO FROM NORMAL TO SMOKING HOT IN 3.2 sec WITH THIS PRODUCT SO DONT WAIT TILL THEY ARE ALL GONE?? WHATTT GO GO GO!
Tina T.
Alhambra, CA
This is an inexpensive palette for the amount of product you get - there are 8 eyeshadows but are all pretty shimmery. The baked formula gives better color payoff, though.
Evi C.
Lake Worth, FL
I've had this palette for awhile. The color payoff is great. I use the colors on my lids and crease colors. For the price, its great. Sephora's line of eyeshadows are all vibrant.
altalagi d.
Anaheim, CA
I love this palette and the color is amazing. It the perfect shades for anytime wear. the palette is inexpensive and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Michelle P.
I bought this palette at Sephora, I found it in the clearance rack for $13 dollars. I think this palette is really nice palette. It feels really creamy and easy to blend.
Shelby Z.
West Middlesex, PA
Ordered because it was inexpensive. The colors are just amazing and they have such a nice pigment. They blend really well. I just think the tones are beautiful
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I ended up scoring this product for like $6 when it went on sale. The colors are really pretty and different. They give good payoff and are long lasting.
Jackie G.
the color palette is amazing especially when using it wet. I have dark brown eyes and blonde hair so these colors really allow my eyes to pop
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
These are so creamy and easy to blend. Hardly any fall out and is so easy to take with you on trips to use for several different eye looks
Alicia R.
Louisville, KY
Awesome Eyeshadow and beautiful on .. last a long time also . May be a little more expensive but it's well worth it and lasted me forever
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?