SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love Sephora's baked eyeshadow palettes! They're very affordable and very pigmented! " in 9 reviews
  • "I ended up scoring this product for like $6 when it went on sale. The colors are really pretty and different. They give good payoff and are long lasting." in 4 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
Patricia P.
Katy, Tx
Yo de verdad adoro las sombras de sephora son como cremosas al colocarlas y tienen un brillo que es increíble el maquillaje con estas sombras es del cielo a la tierra realmente me gusta, es un poco costoso pero me encanta, pronto lo volveré a comprar !
Great eyeshadow I love the colors in them 👌👌 great jb . I just love it so much. Its has the perfect colors. Well I didn't have it yet hopefully yall can send to me . I didn't buy it actually but I love the colors and yes I would love to recommend .
Jenna C.
Nashua, NH
I love this eye shadow pallet. It is a perfect color scheme and seems to match all of my outfit choices.i also love that the packaging is smaller so I can put it in my makeup bag without taking so much space!
Cynthia C.
It really good eyeshadow...I love the fact that you don't see it all over your face it last all day ..I love how I don't have to go and look for other colors to match it's all in one... excellent product I started using this back in January and I haven't stop love the colors😘
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
This is a really good palette especially for traveling since it is so compact! It has gorgeous colors in it for the fall and for the summer. I think this is an over all great investment. I love it!!
Gabriela B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is an amazing product, for real the pigmentation it's incredible and it stays so long. I get it at sephora online and I'll probably order more, some day. It screams fall. Just amazed!!!!!
Kimber L.
My friend and I compared this Sephora baked palette to the Elf one. The color payout is a bit better with Sephora but I was expecting a lot more from the Sephora brand than it delivers
Beth H.
Rome, GA
These are great eye shadows. They can combine to make a great smokey eye . The are very long lasting when you add the right primer . Without primer they seem to crease over time
Lanie G.
Dayton
Recommend 100% amazing product very pigmented you will be very happy with your purchase I had no problems. It is very easy to apply. Very affordable not to pricey. I would definitely buy again !!!
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Baked eyeshadow palette from sephora is amazing!! Long lasting, great colors that blend perfectly together all in one palette. A little goes a long way! I loveeee
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?