SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yarisa S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joana R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michele B.

BY SEPHORA

A set of eight baked shadows in a notebook-style palette designed by French illustrator Izak Zenou. Create a range of gorgeous looks for day and night with this palette of luminous, shimmery eye shadows. The baked formulas are soft and creamy, and glide across the skin with a light, silky texture. The high percentage of pearls maximizes brilliance and provides an intense color payoff for any smoky, sultry, or beautifully natural eye. The chic palette features the whimsical illustrations of French artist Izak Zenou and the portable size makes it the perfect addition to your purse or travel-tote. This set contains: 8 x 0.03 oz eye shadow in: - Chiffon - Candy Bondon - Vienna Vieee - Mystère - Rustique - Vintage d'Époque - Bonsoir - City Of Lights Cité de Lumières Use wet for more intense, longer-wearing application. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love Sephora's baked eyeshadow palettes! They're very affordable and very pigmented! " in 9 reviews
  • "I ended up scoring this product for like $6 when it went on sale. The colors are really pretty and different. They give good payoff and are long lasting." in 4 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to my friends. " in 1 review
  • "The baked formula gives better color payoff, though." in 1 review
  • "They can combine to make a great smokey eye ." in 1 review
Rachael M.
I bought this recently because I haven't found a brand that I like. Well I came across this at Sephora and I'm very pleased with these eyeshadows. They last long and they don't cake in the creases, and u don't have to reapply at all like most eyeshadows. Love it!
Ally S.
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Michele B.
I order this palette on a whim because it was inexpensive, the colors looked pretty online and I wanted to try a baked shadow. when it arrived I was blown away, the picture online didn't do it justice. I tried it both dry and wet, the color pay off when you use it dry is just okay but wet is great and just wow, I'm having so much fun trying different looks and finding combos that mesh with each other as well as with my skin tone.
Selina D.
Hampton, VA
I brought this palette for the first time, actually this mu first time trying on eye shadow I was never a make-up person but I got older I want to start wearing some make-up this sephora eyeshadow palette help me alot lol I love the colors it comes with different shades light or dark its very soft not to cluncky it's my go to palette now I going back to buy two more.
Sandra Y.
This palette looks very cute!! I would definitely purchase this palette if i had a chance to and i would purchase it around the fall time. I would buy it in the fall time because some of these colors are darker than the other ones and it would make an amazing eye look for the fall time :) the packaging is very interesting too! If it's not a big palette then it's definitely easier to travel with
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
I have had this palette for SUCH a long time! It's been at least 4 years, and I still use it! The colors are perfect for a beautiful neutral eye look, whether subtle or smoky and daring. I've hit pan on the pink shade and am NOT happy about it... but it's to be expected after so long.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
The colors are amazing. The browns on the left side have a slight gold shimmer, and the browns on the right have a slight purple-grey tinge and a slight pink-purple shimmer that gives an amazing multi-dimensional looks when it's on.
Diane P.
Louisville, KY
Love all of the colors on this pallet and as long as you has a primer, these will last all day. They blend well too. My only complaint with this and most pallets is that I use the same colors all the time, so I wish the pallet was refillable
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I liked this color palette for everyday and going out styles! It has all the colors needed for a great smoky eye and a great natural look. With some primer it's very awesome, stays well doesn't crease
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
These baked eyeshadows are simply stunning! Effective for a day or night look, these colors provide a range of looks. The color is a little bit hard to get up when using just a brush. However, if you use a wet brush, then the color payout is a lot better and more pigmented!
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this long lasting eye shadow?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Erika G.
Inexpensive and great colors! Does anyone know how pigmented this pallet is? Or if it blends easily? I'd love to know
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Does this product work well with all skin types?
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
How good are these shadows. Blend able?