SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette

A must-have eye makeup palette featuring natural, everyday shades. This perfect palette features all the essentials for creating a flawless, neutral or smoky eye. It contains 12 must-have eyeshadows, one eye pencil, one brush, and one mirror, all packaged in an irresistibly chic python-patterned cover. From chic shades of warm shadows like golden and cocoa, to a variety of taupe hues like frosty pink and dark mocha, this palette will help you achieve a naturally sophisticated, discreet daytime look, guaranteed to turn heads.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Are these shadow highly pigmented?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...still can do this using everything in this palette. The colors are very pigmented. Wore this when I took my senior pictures i got so many complements and the pictures came out wonderful. I made a youtube video on a look a created with this palette. ” in reviews
“Great palette for the cost with a great range of pigments. Can't really go wrong with neutrals. Though this is a neutral palette, it's extremely pigmented which means it can be really dark for those with lighter skin so use lightly.” in reviews
Nicoleta M.
Ajman
SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette uploaded by Nicoleta M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette uploaded by Nicoleta M.
I love the package of this palette. It looks expensive and elegant. I received it as a gift and I have the Nude collection. The colors are beautiful but lack of pigment is very dissapointing. I like the most the natural matte colors, they are ok, especially for a natural make up. The brush is ok for blending, but the pencil is useless, you have to press really hard to get some color, anyway I prefer to contour my eyes with an eyeliner or eye shades.
Maria R.
Madrid
SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette uploaded by Maria R.
These eye shadow palette is great. The perfect nude colors, nice brush🤩 and also a pencil (it basically doesn’t work). They are easy to work with but they doesn’t last much long.
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this palette on sale at Sephora,... While Sephora Collection brand eyeshadows are actually very good quality, I still ended up returning this. The eyeshadows are long-lasting, pigmented, beautiful,... But when I used and blended these shadows, almost the entire left half of this palette shows up as EXACTLY the same color eyeshadow on my skin. It didn’t seem worth it to keep this when I would only really use the right half of the palette, even with the sale price. I personally have no need for several squares of a similar bronzy brown. So back to Sephora it went. Such a shame.
Jasmine A.
whittier
SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette uploaded by Jasmine A.
SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette uploaded by Jasmine A.
Purchased at: Sephora
It doesn’t really have that good of a pigment .. I rarely use it only on emergency .. it has a very cute packaging .. I wouldn’t recommend this .. it has cute shades but there’s a lot of fallout and it’s not true to its color
Jhoana G.
cdmx
SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette uploaded by Jhoana G.
I love it the pigmentation is really good I have the node one and is beautiful I love the packing design because it looks like a wallet
Sharon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this palette. It has a lot of beautiful colors. I'm into more natural shades so this one is perfect for me. Also it is compact enough to fit in my purse. I highly recommend it and will buy again. This was my first time with this palette.
Caroline N.
Well, I love these colors and I love Sephora. The pigment is Strong and beautiful. My husband buyed and It was a perfect gift.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
I am not a huge fan of the Sephora Brand Make up. I received the Sephora Collection IT Palette in the Nude colors for a gift from a friend. I can now see why she gifted it to me. Some colors were pretty pigmented and others hardly showed up when i swatched them. I wanted so badly to love this palette due to the fact that the colors are gorgeous in it. But sadly Sephora let me down. It would be a great gift for a beginner or someone who doesn't know that much about high quality make up.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
This is a great palette, it has almost all the colors you will need to get from neutral to smoky and dramatic looks, the only color I don't like so much is the light pink, it's not that pigmented and the eyeliner smears in the corners of my eyes after a very few hours. Overall it's a very good product if you are starting in the makeup world.
Karina A.
Elk Grove, CA
Really good value for the price... yet again you get what you pay for. Sephora collection eyeshadows tend to have decent pigment and are easy to blend; however the shadows in this palette have poor pigmentation and horrible fall out. Save your money for an Urban Decay palette instead, or invest a bit more and buy the individuals from Sephora Collection.