BY SEPHORA

A must-have eye makeup palette featuring natural, everyday shades. This perfect palette features all the essentials for creating a flawless, neutral or smoky eye. It contains 12 must-have eyeshadows, one eye pencil, one brush, and one mirror, all packaged in an irresistibly chic python-patterned cover. From chic shades of warm shadows like golden and cocoa, to a variety of taupe hues like frosty pink and dark mocha, this palette will help you achieve a naturally sophisticated, discreet daytime look, guaranteed to turn heads.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION IT Palette
  • "So I bought this like month ago. I LOVE THIS PALETTE. It gives you more of a natural look but if you want to get bold and crazy you still can do this using everything in this palette. The colors are very pigmented. Wore this when I took my senior pictures i got so many complements and the pictures came out wonderful. I made a youtube video on a look a created with this palette. " in 14 reviews
  • "Great palette for the cost with a great range of pigments. Can't really go wrong with neutrals. Though this is a neutral palette, it's extremely pigmented which means it can be really dark for those with lighter skin so use lightly." in 8 reviews
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented and has super pretty colors. The variety of shades can be on on a daily basis and can create a ton of different looks. I was nervous that the shadows would crack during the shipping process, but Sephora packaged it really well!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I loved the colors in this palette and got it for a steal on clearance! However, I tend not to use this too much due to the fact that it's really dusty and gets everywhere. I think the idea behind this was trying to be a dupe for a naked palette, splurge the extra $30 and get the naked palette instead.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This palette is literally so great and it stays on you so beautiful literally it's so long lasting I love it !! I use it multiple times and it's still in great value and I love that about this literally the price about this is so worth it.
Azelia L.
One of the most pigmented nude eyeshadows of all times... the glitter ones are to die for.. awesome coverage... my favorite is the bronze rose gold glitter eyeshadow. .(3rd from the bottom row.) Worth spending on this palette..
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
Love this palette I got this years ago and i still have it because I love it the colors are pretty! There are a lot of dark colors so if you like dark colors this is your palette! Sephora
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
I like the variety of the shades but the pigmentation isn't as great or as long lasting as other brands that I have used. I use this a few times a month but have phased it out for other palettes I like more.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am not a huge fan of the Sephora Brand Make up. I received the Sephora Collection IT Palette in the Nude colors for a gift from a friend. I can now see why she gifted it to me. Some colors were pretty pigmented and others hardly showed up when i swatched them. I wanted so badly to love this palette due to the fact that the colors are gorgeous in it. But sadly Sephora let me down. It would be a great gift for a beginner or someone who doesn't know that much about high quality make up.
Mariangel C.
Doral , FL
This is a great palette, it has almost all the colors you will need to get from neutral to smoky and dramatic looks, the only color I don't like so much is the light pink, it's not that pigmented and the eyeliner smears in the corners of my eyes after a very few hours. Overall it's a very good product if you are starting in the makeup world.
Karina A.
Elk Grove , CA
Really good value for the price... yet again you get what you pay for. Sephora collection eyeshadows tend to have decent pigment and are easy to blend; however the shadows in this palette have poor pigmentation and horrible fall out. Save your money for an Urban Decay palette instead, or invest a bit more and buy the individuals from Sephora Collection.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I like this palette. It gives you brights with some neutrals to create interesting looks. I would have given this five stars if they included another brush. like maybe a spoolie on one end and sponge-tipped applicator on the other end. I didn't quite feel there was a need for black liner when there was black powder liner in the palette. Overall I still love it.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Are these shadow highly pigmented?