BeautyFaceFace MakeupSephora
COLLECTION Into the Stars Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION Into the Stars Palette

A 130-piece palette with everything you need for a complete makeup look. This palette contains 130 shades for the eyes, face, and lips, available in a combination of natural, dark, and vibrant colors with matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes to suit every occasion. With 80 eyeshadows, 20 lip glosses, five bronzing powders and luminizers, five blushes, five face correctors, 10 cream eyeliners, and five brow powders, mixing and matching for any kind of look is easy. For inspiration, two tutorials with pro tips on makeup application are included, so you can get the most out of every piece. This palette also contains a set of decorative stickers so you can customize the look of the palette. This set contains: - 80 x Eyeshadow - 20 x Lip Gloss - 10 x Cream Eyeliner - 5 x Brow Powder - 5 x Blush - 5 x Bronzer, highlighter - 5 x Color corrector - 2 x Tutorial cards - Decorative sticker palette

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I got this palette has a gift for my birthday and I think it has everything you need as a basic makeup girl or a newbie into makeup. From eyeshadow to color correctors, there are pretty easy to work with and they are label in different sections just in case. Also, it has little tips and ways to put eyeshadow and the color correctors. The eyeshadows have 3 different finishes (Matte, Shimmer and I think Satin). The three bronzers come in different tones, the lightest one is cool tone, the middle one is neutral and the "darkest" is warm tone. I am a light to medium girl and I do nog recommend this palette to my people with beautiful deeper skin. Is just not worth the money if you can not use the face part of the palette (concealer, bronzers and blush).
Would you recommand it?
I can't find the SEPHORA COLLECTION Into the Stars Palette 😑 It isn't online any longer?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Into the Stars Palette!
Elisabeth  E.
Fresno, CA
I just saw this at Sephora today..... And I'm so tempted to purchase it!!! It's a great value you can't beat $49.50 right?? These colors totally apply to my skin color and I am definitely going to buy this..
Nasia M.
Convington
This pallet is gorgeous I love it. It has so many choice to choose from. This pallet will probably last you a life time. The different shades are what caught my eye the first time. So many different colors. It just plain beautiful.
Riley T.
Such a great makeup palette for everything! This is a great palette for anyone just getting into makeup. It’s a bit overwhelming, but in a good way because there are just so many colors to choose from. Would highly recommend.
Jessica R.
This palette is overall amazing for the amount of different products you get. At the same time i really dislike the size of all the eyeshadow pans because it makes things difficult to apply. The highlighters and face powders are top notch!
lidia A.
Fort Worth
I love mine it's everything I need to start learning to do makeup I believe it's limited edition I got it for 65$ at Sephora
Janet B.
This is the MUST HAVE all in one beauty box. Everything in one nice case. Seriously there is everything you need to create several different looks. Best makeup kit I have seen thus far. It’s an absolute must have.
vivacious S.
Elizabethtown
This product is so amazing many colors to choose from to make a nice and outstanding look!
Raven G.
Cornelius, NC
This is the perfect combination of makeup you could ask for. Beautiful pigmented colors. Wide variety and range for both day and night. Quality AND quantity. Variety of finishes so you won’t get bored. And I love the packaging- kind of space age. I highly recommend!
jessica M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Into the Stars Palette After having this multi palette for about a year I can honestly say I used the bronzer, blush and highlighter parts the most. There's three bronzer colors no shimmer ( which works best for me) dark, medium and beige. Every blush color except for purple tones. The highlights have a subtle shimmer that looks natural.
Helen I.
Midland , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this palette is amazing I have all the colors that I like and they last all day ❣️❣️❣️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chrissanthi C.