SEPHORA COLLECTION Intensive Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz uploaded by Gladys D.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing cream with a rich, texture that delivers intense hydration for better looking skin, even without makeup. This intensive formula hydrates and nourishes skin for 24 hours. Perfect for dry, and even sensitive skin, it helps prevent the first signs of aging while smoothing and refining skin's texture. Light-reflecting pigments even skintone and illuminate the complexion while antioxidants protect against environmental agressors to keep skin looking beautiful even without makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested and non comedogenic. Research results: In a use test on 58 volunteers, after the first application: - 81% of women reported skin was more beautiful - 76% of women reported a more even skin tone - 90% of women reported smoother skin appearance - 84% of women reported more radiant skin see more...

Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
San Jose, CA
Lovey moisturizer. I tried it first as a sample product during a makeover, but had to buy it. I have LOVED it for the last month. Great value!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Bono, AR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Intensive Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
I bought this moisturizer due to my face peeling and wanted by a little more moister . I really love how it smells it has a very floral scent to it . It worked wonders on my face however after wearing it for a few hours If I touch my face I can feel it coming off all most gritty but not repulsive just a little off . Overall it's still a very great product .
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Intensive Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
I originally got this as a sample. My skin felt so hydrated so I bought the full size. The jar says it only 1.69 oz but it does feel like there's so much more than that. So creamy and lightweight on the skin. It smells nice. A lil goes a long way.
Merima P.
Merima P.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Intensive Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
One of the best creams and moisturizers I tried you're skin is soft soft while being moisturizers I been using it for several months now and couldn't be happier there isn't anything I would change about it..