BY SEPHORA

An exceptional, lightweight moisturizing cream. This light, non-greasy cream provides instant, long-lasting moisture with HydroSenn+™, an exclusive plant-derived active ingredient that ensures ultimate hydration. The light-reflecting pigments give skin an instant glow, while the powerful antioxidants help prevent the first signs of aging. Non-comedogenic, oil-free, and suitable for all skin types, skin will feel refreshed, nourished, and soft to the touch. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Dyes- Sulfates - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product has been dermatologist tested. Research results:Consumer test conducted in comparison with a recognized brand on the market (tested on 60 women for 12 days, 6 days each): - 92% saw more comfortable texture - 90% saw it absorbed quickly - 92% felt comfortable after application

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Reading the reviews here, is this moisturizer better tha...1 Answers
  • I'm currently using the regular moisturizer, but find I s...1 Answers
  • How different is this from the normal instant moisturizer? 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Intensive Instant Moisturizer
  • "This moisturizer is amazing. It's smells really nice, applies like a charm ,moisturise my skin and leaves it feeling nice and soft. I have very dry skin and this product works as well as pricier brands." in 11 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is fantastic! I have extremely dry skin all year round. Skin so dry that I have to use a tinted moisturizer because my foundation just cakes and peels at my T-Zone, which is the driest. A Sephora associate recommended this moisturizer. She added a few drops of Argan Oil and warmed it up in her hands and applied to my skin, then proceeded with makeup. My skin never looked and felt so good! Even using moisturizers costing $60 and upwards never worked, but this is a holy grail at $22! My skin is extremely sensitive as well and I've had no issues with it. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have combination skin - some times it's extremely dry And at times super oily 👎I am so happy with this Sephoras moisturizer - it's creamy and rich you don't need to use much as it goes a long way." in 1 review
Hanna C.
I just want to start by saying, it is so hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make me look greasy since I have oily skin, but this stuff is amazing. I use this at night after the rest of my skincare and it has made such an improvement in my skin. It has a thick cream consistency but once its applied, it doesn't feel thick at all. It has a nice scent to it also. My skin seems less oily, if that makes sense, and it's nice and hydrated in the mornings. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Lauren P.
Bronx
I was nervous about using this on my delicate face but wow it works really really good for the price (less than $25) and it also smells great and feels very fresh. I highly recommend this I use it in the morning and at night.
Janice N.
Canyon Lake, CA
This is a great moisturizer. It left my skin feeling amazing and lasted all day. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it wasn’t in stock several times I went to get more, and they never had the nighttime version. It was why I ultimately stopped using it. But when I did I loved it! SEPHORA COLLECTION Intensive Instant Moisturizer
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
Love this moisturizer! I’ve had mine for a year. I can use it as a primer as well which is nice! I just don’t like how it makes my face feel a bit tacky after it’s on but if I wear it to bed it’s alright.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I have to say that I was very surprised but the quality of this product. Very hydrating. I used to apply it before bed time and in the morning my skin was still hydrated. I got a sample on my Play! By Sephora beauty bag.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
This is my go-to moisturizer every day. It provides enough hydration without my skin feeling greasy. I did try another one when I ran out and it just wouldn’t do. Always and forever a fan of this product.
Ketny O.
Where do I start? Tired of my dry skin, I went to Sephora. The nice girl recommended it. I wasn’t too sure about it, but I decided to give it a try. My skin doesn’t feel dry not more...
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
I cannot go a day without this moisturizer!! I have dry skin on both sides of my nose and this is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated. I LOVE this!!! I have tried different products and nothing works like this one. The price is extremely reasonable for how well this works as well!
Autumn M.
Midland, TX
I bought this moisturizer due to my face peeling and wanted by a little more moister . I really love how it smells it has a very floral scent to it . It worked wonders on my face however after wearing it for a few hours If I touch my face I can feel it coming off all most gritty but not repulsive just a little off . Overall it's still a very great product .
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
All hail my holy grail moisturizer. This one has tiny flecks of reflectivity to make you look great SANS makeup. It also goes on smooth, no rolloff and works great with any serums you have. It's also major affordable at $23 smakeroos...you can buy three jars of this instead of that and NOT skimp on quality or cuteness cuz the jar is my fave.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
How different is this from the normal instant moisturizer?
Taylor F.
How good is this moisturizer for sensitive skin?
Vicky B.
Vancouver
Reading the reviews here, is this moisturizer better than Neutrogena Hydro Boost? Just wondering which one really works. An honest reply would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!
Teresa G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I'm currently using the regular moisturizer, but find I sometimes have to put it on twice. Does this really make a difference?

back