BY SEPHORA

An oil-free foundation that instantly brightens and moisturizes the skin for a flawless complexion. Flatter your natural features with this lightweight foundation, enriched with hyaluronic acid to instantly brighten and hydrate for a radiant complexion. The light-reflecting pigments visibly erase signs of fatigue and soft focus imperfections and an energizing cocktail of pomegranate and kiwi extracts provide the skin with nourishing, reparative vitamins. The featherweight texture provides buildable coverage and your face will feel smooth and naturally beautiful all day. It is formulated Without: - Synthetic Fragrances This formula is non-comedogenic and tested under dermatological control. Choose the correct foundation color for you: -Pink complexion: Opt for beige -Yellow complexion: Choose beige with pink undertones -Olive complexion: Avoid beige, which dulls the complexion, and choose mat beige with apricot undertones see more...

• How does this foundation look on the skin? Do I have to set it wi...2 Answers
  • Does this leave skin feeling greasy? 2 Answers
  • Does this work well with dry skin? 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Radiance Foundation Medium 30 Sand 0.67 oz
  • "I never liked liquid foundation because my face is sensitive and I don't like the thick "paste" on my face." in 2 reviews
  • "Love liquid foundations and this one is the perfect shade for me." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is great it gives a flawless look it is very worth the price and is a meeting on the skin it does not break you out it is super affordable and it is an amazing product I really recommended and it's very light coverage but covers so much" in 1 review
  • "It gives you a nice full coverage without looking fake!" in 1 review
  • "Compared to majority of the higher end foundations at sephora, this one worked just as well!" in 1 review
Brenna J.
San Diego
This foundation has buildable coverage and does really well covering my rosacea. It isn’t drying and it lasts about 10 hours without touch-ups. It doesn’t look cakey and doesn’t dry the face out. I love it.
Victoria W.
kitty hawk, nc
I have nice enough skin where I don't need to be wearing anything, but I still like to just for that evening out of color. This is perfect, it is light and you can barely tell it's there. I would say it's perfect for oily and dry skin honestly. It has perfect coverage and really easy to match your tone. Also for a great price.
Alexis  N.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect shade and great quality for a starter
I love my look after putting a little bi of this on
I can keep it natural without having to apply too much makeup
Works well with my sensitive skin and definitely a must to stop in and talk to someone so they can help find your match
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
I LOVE this foundation. Although it happens to be one of my favorites I don't buy it too often because I think it is a little to expensive. I do treat myself here and there or if I get a giftcard as a gift this is by go to purchase! So smooth, not oily, matches skin great!
Brianna D.
Winsted, CT
This is the foundation I have been using for the last 2-3 years. The price point is perfect and the coverage is medium-full which I love because it covers everything I need it to, without looking fake. I've used a brush and a beauty blender and it applies great with both.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I was traveling for an important event and totally forgot to pack my make up bag. Luckily I was able to find a local sephora to find something that matched perfectly. Although I did appreciate the service of someone going through and looking for the right color, if I had more time I would have just stopped at a drugstore. The quality is about the same.
Helianna O.
Miami,FL
I bought this to do makeup for a wedding in April, 2015. It worked very well and gave great coverage. I bought 3 different shades so that I could mix various ratios to match skin tones and it worked beautifully. I still use it personally and I love the light coverage it gives my face. It isn't cakey or flakey at all and stays on all day. I will definitely keep buying Sephora foundation.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I have been using Maybelline foundation for quite awhile and have always loved it. For the first time today I used this shade and brand and fell in love. I had to go buy some for myself. It's so thin but covers really well. I needed it because my face randomly broke out and I didn't have my usual. This is amazing and I'm switching to it
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
LOVED! I don't usually buy sephora products because of the price but this one is totally worth my 20 dollars. Its my first new and good quality foundation! It does cover all belmishes (I don't really have any or an acne problem) So far it has not caused breakouts and it sets without a powder although I like to use it for a more porcelain effect. The people at Sephora were very friendly and they helped me find my color! Try this product its a must have!
Ness S.
I love this foundation! If you are looking for a medium coverage foundation, this is perfect. You can build it up for a fuller coverage also. There is a wide selection of shades, so you will definitely find your shade. Most foundations I have tried are close to my shade but don't have the correct undertones. However, this foundation is categorized by it's undertones (pink, neutral, and yellow), so it is easier to pick out my correct shade.
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Is it worth the hype?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Does this leave skin feeling greasy?
Gabby C.
How does this foundation look on the skin? Do I have to set it with powder? If so, what powder is recommended?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Does this work well with dry skin?