SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Radiance Foundation Mat Tan 35 Bronze 0.67 oz uploaded by Briana S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Radiance Foundation Mat Tan 35 Bronze 0.67 oz uploaded by Nka k.

BY SEPHORA

An oil-free foundation that instantly brightens and moisturizes the skin for a flawless complexion. Flatter your natural features with this lightweight foundation, enriched with hyaluronic acid to instantly brighten and hydrate for a radiant complexion. The light-reflecting pigments visibly erase signs of fatigue and soft focus imperfections and an energizing cocktail of pomegranate and kiwi extracts provide the skin with nourishing, reparative vitamins. The featherweight texture provides buildable coverage and your face will feel smooth and naturally beautiful all day. It is formulated Without: - Synthetic Fragrances This formula is non-comedogenic and tested under dermatological control. Choose the correct foundation color for you: -Pink complexion: Opt for beige -Yellow complexion: Choose beige with pink undertones -Olive complexion: Avoid beige, which dulls the complexion, and choose mat beige with apricot undertones see more...

Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
Sephora is my go to for ALL of my makeup issues and concerns. They beauticians really know how to help and what they are talking about. This foundation is super light weight and full coverage. It helps give me that photo finish that I love so much! Great product and not too expensive. It usually lasts me a solid 6 months.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Wearing for the first time today as a sample from Sephora and was very surprised at how much i liked it! Great coverage, stayed put all day and kept my oil to a minimum which is difficult! I would purchase for sure.
Briana S.
Adelanto, CA
This foundation is very natural looking. I advise it for people who are just starting out. Its very light weight and build able. It lasts all night and never broke me out.. i would definitely buy it again
Cioly F.
I decided to try this one because the relation quality/price. I have a combination skin, but I just love the finish this foundation give to my skin, so glowy and natural!! Like the smell too, but the surprise for me was the coverage of this foundation is an solid medium. Instantly my skin becomes flawless. I will repurchase it again definitively.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I'm so happy I found this at Sephora on sale so I got it. And I completely fell in love with this foundation.
It is a True match to my skin. And looks so natural. It does not look cakey. Very long lasting. Very easy to apply. I use it with a Beauty blender for the perfect coverage.
Hannah G.
This is great foundation. It's lightweight and is also very build able! It leaves a nice dewy finish on the skin, it's also very natural looking. I think this foundation would be good for all skin types. I would recommend someone looking for something nicer than drug store but not too expensive.
Rabel T.
Just Aleluya!!!!!!! Esto es el cielooo... No se si es porque me encanta la marca pero este producto es excelente. Lo malo o bueno, lo no recomendable es el abuso del producto pues te dará un acabado que no deseas. Excelente para invierno pues no tiene acabado mate.
Dawn C.
Warminster, PA
A perfect affordable wear for the day to day work hours. Blends very well and doesn't leave a shinny face. I love how easy it easy to apply and it also lasts all day long! I've gotten so many compliments since I've started using this foundation!
Veronica H.
Kissimmee, FL
Swear by it! I initially bought it because of its great price and was pleasantly suppressed at how well it matched my skin, how light it felt on my face, and how well it was able to cover my face. I have gone through two bottles in the past year.
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
This is a good medium coverage foundation. I think Sephora brand products are a good price and they do a good job. This foundation doesn't feel too heavy on your skin but does sometimes leaves it feeling a bit greasy at the end of the day.
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
I like a foundation with medium coverage because my acne isn't the greatest! Can anyone tell me about the coverage of this product?
vandna r.
How much does it cost ?? Is it for all skin (oily,natural,dry)??