BY SEPHORA

An oil-free foundation that instantly brightens and moisturizes the skin for a flawless complexion. Flatter your natural features with this lightweight foundation, enriched with hyaluronic acid to instantly brighten and hydrate for a radiant complexion. The light-reflecting pigments visibly erase signs of fatigue and soft focus imperfections and an energizing cocktail of pomegranate and kiwi extracts provide the skin with nourishing, reparative vitamins. The featherweight texture provides buildable coverage and your face will feel smooth and naturally beautiful all day. It is formulated Without: - Synthetic Fragrances This formula is non-comedogenic and tested under dermatological control. Choose the correct foundation color for you: -Pink complexion: Opt for beige -Yellow complexion: Choose beige with pink undertones -Olive complexion: Avoid beige, which dulls the complexion, and choose mat beige with apricot undertones

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I hear this is very full coverage and long wearing is it ...1 Answers
  • I have a question about the sephora collection. How is th...5 Answers
  • I have never tried anything from the Sephora brand before...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't make my skin look oily" in 2 reviews
  • "My skin is pretty nice, so this lightweight formula works well for me." in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't dry nor get the skin oily which is awesome, very well priced." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a very oil face so its holding the oil pretty good during the day and what I really liked is that looks natural on my face." in 1 review
  • "But if I was as light of a color as this foundation is, I would say it's pretty good" in 1 review
alex w.
boston
i absolutely love this foundation, i’ve never used a foundation this good daily and honestly i’d recommend it for all skin types, oily, dry, anything. it has lots of color options and can match almost anyone, it has an in between matte and dewy finish and works amazingly with the sephora concealer. it lasts all day, has lots of coverage even if you only use a little bit and it doesn’t crack. this is my go to foundation. it’s safe, affordable and looks great.
Bao-Tran L.
I have two of this foundation— 22 and 23 in clair light. The two formulas are different though?! So that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars. I like my 22 clair light more because it actually reduces the oils of my skin. That being said, I’m oily/combo. It is actually the first foundation I like because before I would get my mom’s hand-me-downs, and those certainly weren’t for my skin type. I just thought this was a bit too pale for me, so that’s why I purchased 23. 23 is a better color but it’s more than one shade darker lol.. but it’s fine because I can wear it in the winter without looking too washed out! But this formula gave me a more dewy finish, which I don’t like. I don’t know why?! It says non-grease formula but instantly it gives me an oily complexion. I powder down, so it’s fine. I’m still using it, and I’ll repurchase because maybe that one is just faulty?! Giving it the benefit of the doubt!
faith i.
I purchased this about 3 months ago and I love this!! It is equal to a high end foundation. it is a little to liquid for my liking but not a big deal. I love the applicator (squirt thing) because I can just squirt it onto my beauty blender/brush. it covers most of my blemishes without looking cakey!! overall I think this product is worth the money and if your looking to try it I think you should!
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
I wasn’t so sure about this foundation, at first it seemed like it was super nice and smooth! But then as it dried the foundation became a darker color, leaving patches! It doesn’t have as much coverage the price is around 20$ so I expected a little more out of it, because I’ve tried out drug store makeup that’s more affordable and it got the job done 2x better! I wouldn’t recommend it!
Haley C.
Ten Mile, TN
Let me start by saying this is My new favorite foundation!!
I was going to decide between the tart shape and this and I’m so happy I got this one!! It covers so well!! It says medium coverage but I think it’s more of a full. The packaging is great. And so affordable. There’s so many shades too! I went up to a worker and she did the scan of my face and found the PERFECT shade for my skin. It works so great!!
This has became a must have in my makeup bag and I have been telling everyone about it. It’s a STEAL. It’s only 20$!!!
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Radiance Foundation works very well, I was very excited to try this product. It lasted almost all day. It went on nice. Kinda wouldn't mind trying out a different one. Price is a bit exspensive
Jennifer N.
Salinas
This is an oil free foundation, in fact it may be a little too dry for the people that have dry skin, in order for it not to be too dry you might need to put some oil or some type of moisturizer, this foundation has lightweight in other words, it does leave dry patches and sometimes it doesnt really cover up your face, in fact, i dont think ill buy this product again SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Radiance Foundation
Chelsea A.
atlanta
Gives more coverage than my powder makeup but not complete coverage unless you use a lot. I prefer light make up so this works well for me. I use a Sephora brand sponge to apply and they work well together. I have slightly drier skin and works fine with that but have been told it’s designed in preference of oily skin. For a first liquid coverage make up is worth the buy- have had it a few months and still have a lot left (but like I said I do a pretty light coverage).
Prabhleen K.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Sephora’s foundation! The bottle is really easy to use! And I have combination skin on which it doesn't look cakey! The pros are the low cost and good quality! I would but it again and againnn!
Bruna M.
Sao Paulo
Great, there’s not much oil on it, easy application, last for a long while and covers the imperfections really good, but maybe you should use more than one layer to have a better result of coverage
The price totally worth it
Victoria R.
Turlock, CA
I have a question about the sephora collection. How is the foundation ? Is it lon lasting , full coverage is is matte or really oily on the skin . I want to try it out but very skeptic about ot
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Is it worth the hype?
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Does this dry anyone's skin?
Maggie H.
What is everyone using to apply this foundation?
Laura C.
seville
Is it a long lasting product ?