SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes uploaded by Sarah S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of feather-light, individually-wrapped wipes that remove nail polish instantly.

What it does:
These useful wipes easily remove all types of nail polish, even the darkest colors, and are small enough to be carried anywhere for a quick touch up or full repaint.

This Set Contains:
- 20 x 0.09 oz/ 2.55 g Wipes

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested, and it is not tested on animals. For optimal results, use one wipe per hand.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Alyssa A.
San Jacinto, CA
Alright so a couple months ago I got a couple of these nail polish remover wipes in my vox box and WOW were those life changing! I don't think I'll ever use cotton ballad and nail polish remover again when I could buy those wonderful wipes! Literally 1 wipe can do a whole hand!!
Jade P.
These wipes have become my preferred method of nail polish removal. They are neat and portable, cheap and effective! I highly recommend this product from Sephora! Try this and never be stuck with bad polish just because you were in a hurry!
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
YES! I love these things so much. I purchased these as an add on item to make my order complete and honestly they were such a great investment. One wipe allowed me to take off all my nail polish AND my toe nail polish which was really nice. Plus I was able to use it while repainting for clean ups. They are perfect for on the go if you need to remove your nail polish for any reason.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
These are the quickest nail polish remover wipes I have ever used. I had dark matte nail polish on anything they literally took off all the polish in one swipe. No scrubbing or pulling. And it only used a quarter of the wipe to get the nail polish off all 10 nails
Lauren F.
Sparta, NJ
Nice Togo product to use when you don't have the time to pour nail polish remover onto cotton balls when you're in a rush. Just simply tear open one of these packets and your polish comes off in seconds. You could use one packets for both hands depending on the color nail polish you're wearing since deep colors as well as sparkly ones tend to stain or leave residue. Nothing a second wipe can't help!!
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love the quick and easiness of these and the fact that they are portable for travel. Does not power through glitter nail polish as I would have hoped for. Quite strong smelling but that is hard to avoid!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
At first I was excited for these, but that wore off quickly as soon as I figured that they don't work as great as I expected. They only clean off about 2 nails. Each wipe :( It was disappointing. There are only 20 wipes so good luck!
Emily W.
I love using this product! They work great and take the nail polish off within seconds rather than struggling to get nail polish off. They also don't smell as bad as normal nail polish remover. I would definitely buy These again!!
Patricia L.
Bayonne, NJ
There are definitely better ones on the market. I especially like the cutex.
Yvonne P.
Caledon, ON
Super handy to have in your purse for a quick fix. I can’t stand having chipped nail polish and this ensures I don’t have to walk around like that. I tried this after using the pot and sponge style. I would buy these again.

Amazon