BY SEPHORA #81 in Nail Polish Remover

An ultrafast and effective way to remove glitter polish, nail patches, nail tattoos, and pen marks. No more need for cotton pads. Just a quick dip into the foam and sparkles and nail polish instantly come off your fingertips. This remover is also effective on all types of nail art, including nail patches, nail tattoos, and pens, It comes with an exclusive scrubbing sponge to help remove the toughest products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have tried a few other brands of glitter remover with n...1 Answers
Christine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I’m obsessed with glitter. I want glitter anything and everything and when I want it on my nails sometimes removing it makes me hate it and how can anyone hate glitter?! This solved all of my problems. It seems so weird that a little sponge in a bottle can easily remove it but it SO works! It even has a little scrubber pad for the chunky glitter that may need a little extra help. All so you can just put some more glitter back on your nails. Stay glam!
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
This is the best product that I've tried to remove the glitter of my nails. When I first bought it I tough that it was a waste of money but when I started using it I couldn't stop. It's the easiest and best way to remove the nailpolish. I been buying it for so long and it's really good, forgot about the cottons
JL H.
Chattanooga , TN
This is THE best nail polish remover! It easily removes stubborn glitter, but is also useful for removing regular nail polish with just a swipe of your nail dipped in the remover. It's my all time favorite and reasonably priced for how well it works!?
нannaн c.
This is awesome stuff, I have yet to find a polish this won’t take off. It’s pretty intense and can be a little drying so watch out for that. But whenever the sponge runs out of polish remover, just fill it up with more of your favorite kind! I’ve had this forever and it only takes a few seconds per nail.
Shelby M.
This is the best nail polish remover I have ever used! Works amazing with tough glitter but also on regular nail polish. Easy to use and I haven't had to repurchase yet but I will! Good price.
Joley W.
I absolutely love glitter nail polish, but it can be a hassle to remove. I hate getting glitter all over my skin when I'm trying to scrape polish off of my nails because the remover does not work. I have tried many brands of nail polish remover and this is by far my favorite one. It's easy to use and does not make a mess. I just ordered a new bottle the other day and could not recommend it enough!
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
The only nail polish remover I will ever use. This product removes any kind of nail polish with 1 or 2 dips in the container. The inside sponge is very soft. It removes glitter polish with ease. Even the price seems fair to me given how long this product lasts. It's a must have if you paint your own nails. I will continue to buy this and only this for removing my nail polish.
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
I bought this last week and it was honestly of my best decisions. A lot of the time when my nails start chipping I just reapply a layer of nail polish and taking it off is a hassle. This makes it super quick and easy. You just dip your finger in and give it a rub maybe twice and voila it's as clean as can be! #fast #efficient #NEEEED
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Its amazing. I purchased this at Sephora for $10. It instantly takes off my polish. I am going to try putting regular nail polish remover in it when the other runs out to see if its the scrubbers or the actual nail polish remover that made this product so awesome. If its the combo, I would still purchase it again.
Erika D.
Weslaco, TX
I love this! I have a bunch of other nail polish removers and it takes a lot of product and time to actually remove the polish, but this one you literally wiggle your finger for like a second and it removes it completely. It's amazing ❤️
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
I have tried a few other brands of glitter remover with no luck, does this one work? Or just stick with acetone?