BY SEPHORA #43 in Nail Polish Remover

A nail polish remover that leaves no trace of past polishes. For even the most hard-to-remove nail polish, this nail polish remover effortlessly takes off lacquers. Inside the bottle, pre-moistened pleated foam eliminates the need for cotton balls. Perfect for travel. Its convenient size is perfect for travel and can be used without cotton pads. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is dermatologically tested.

• Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?1 Answers
  • How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous nail polis...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
This stuff is so good. I was an avid purchaser of $3 Walgreens nail polish removers because I didn't understand what could possibly make one nail polish remover better than the others. After reading tons of good reviews on this remover I finally bought it and I have to admit it makes taking of nail polish so quick. It's dip, twist, and the nail polish is gone. Even for stubborn nail polish I can remove all of my polish in under 2 minutes as opposed to sitting there rubbing and rubbing with cotton balls for 5. My only complaint is I wish I could use it on my toes!
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Instant Nail Polish Remover claims that "in 1minute even the most long wearing polishes disappear" but that's not giving itself enough credit!! In one swipe even my gel and glitter polishes are gone! I've had my bottle for over a year and usually use I only need one swipe but even now I only need two swipes to remove anything that I might have missed the first time but that's not usually necessary. It's lasted me so long that it's worth the price! Just make sure to close it tight and this is truly magic in a bottle.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
I read about this product in a beauty magazine earlier this year. I thought the price was a bit high but decided anything that would take my nail strips off so quickly was worth every penny. I am on my second bottle and will keep buying!!! If you like dark nail polish, white nail polish, or use the strips this prodcut takes it all off with such ease it will blow your mind!!! No more half of a bottle of nail remover and a million cotton swabs!!! Great great product!!!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
I love this nail polish remover. It is very strong and easily takes off nail polish, even glitter polishes. The only bummer is that it dries out relatively quickly, even when I cap it quickly and between swabs. I wish they would find a way to make the product last longer because I feel like I'm wasting product. It's very easy to use. I'll never use drugstore nail polish remover again!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I like the convenience of this finger dip style, but many leave much to be desired. Cheap foam, terrible smell. I bought this after a recommendation and man do I love it! It's very fast, the foam is soft instead of scratchy, and it even smells pleasant! It costs more than I would usually spend on nail polish remover, but I think it's worth it.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy f-ing yes. I went to do my nails and remembered I bought this! Used it and it literally removed my polish in two seconds. TWO SECONDS NO MISSISSIPPI YALL. I use seche vite base and top, and thus removed it like it was dust on a coffee table!

By the way I have the 2.87 fl oz one that came with the travel wipes. BUY THIS YOU WONT REGRET IT
johanna l.
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This little nail polish remover is a life saver for me. I love how small and convenient the bottle is. i love to just grab this with me leaving the door for work when i have forgotten to remove my chipped nail polish i just use this on the way to work and I'm all set :)
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I was skeptical at first, but literally all I do is stick a finger in there and rub it around a little bit. All of my nail polish comes right off, even my strongest brands with top coat. I would absolutely purchase again and recommend.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff! I have used several different types of nail polish removers and they weren't very effective. This stuff works great, fast and effective! I wish it were a bit cheaper but I guess if I want something cheaper, the results won't be as good.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing nail polish remover! You just dip your finger in there once and it gets all of the polish off. It is so easy to use, and it makes your nails stronger. Everyone should try this you will not use another nail polish remover ever!
liz b.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?
Morrigan M.
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous nail polishes that were taken off?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Piscataway, NJ
Is this even long wearing to actually buy it with that price?
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?