BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A nail polish remover that leaves no trace of past polishes.

What it is formulated to do:
This nail polish remover effortlessly takes off lacquers and even the most hard-to-remove nail polishes. Inside the bottle, pre-moistened pleated foam eliminates the need for cotton balls. Its convenient size is perfect for travel.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested, and it is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Insert fingers one at a time into pre-lathered foam and twist until polish comes off.
-Tightly close after use.

Acetone: Removes all nail polishes effortlessly, even long-wearing lacquers.
-White Peach Extract: Rich in sugar and acid, peaches have moisturizing and softening properties. White peach extract also has nutritional properties due to its vitamin and mineral content.
-Water Lily Extract: Moisturizing properties.

Acetone, Water, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Nuphar Luteum Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?1 Answers
  • How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous ...3 Answers
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff! I have used several different types of nail polish removers and they weren't very effective. This stuff works great, fast and effective! I wish it were a bit cheaper but I guess if I want something cheaper, the results won't be as good.
Alex G.
Changing the nail polish game right here. This stuff is no joke incredible. The sponge inside makes it incredibly easy to take polish off and you don't end up wasting a ton of remover like I normally used to with cotton pads and a regular bottle of the fluid.
Aliyah W.
Everyone who does their own nails needs to own this!! It makes taking off nail polish a breeze. I swish my finger twice around the sponge and voila the polish is off. No need for messy cotton pads! #holygrail #necessity #convenient
Joyce D.
Berwyn, PA
I only used this once (it was my friend's), and she said that she avoids using it with glitter because it will get stuck in the sponge thing and may not work as well as before. This gets your nail polish off really easily, but it sort of drys your hands/fingers because of the remover in the sponge. You also have to be careful to not tip the bottle because the liquid will come out and you don't want to waste your $10 you used to buy it.
Grace F.
This is by far my favorite nail polish remover. You stick your finger in one at a time, twist, and then the polish is pretty much wiped clean. There's no pungent acetone smell, and my nails are not completely dried out from it. This is frequently sold out and i think this is my #1 favorite sephora branded product.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Love this remover. It's gentle and nourishing but really effective. I love the sponge application. You just twist your nail inside the remover soaked sponge and it's clean in seconds. Definitely buying again.
Jocelyn R.
Medford, OR
This is hands down the best nail polish remover I have ever used. With just a few swipes, all traces of nail polish are gone. I will definitely be repurchasing. To prevent "stainage" from a dark nail polish staining the inside of the bottle, I dip a cotton pad into it and take my polish off that way.
Luz H.
I really like this remover of nail polish cause it is easy to use, the only con I see is that if you use it with dark colors, the sponges will stain and after the time you will have your fingers stained as well
Monica P.
This thing is really amazing! I am a mess when try to take off my polish ... But this product is a gift from heaven!! No more messy nails ! It take all the polish off in seconds... I really love it
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
I'm pretty sure I picked this up in a pinch for like $5 at Sephora and I have been in love ever since. It gets the polish off within a matter of seconds and even glitter polish is no match for this amazing remover!
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous nail polishes that were taken off?
Jessica A.
Piscataway, NJ
Is this even long wearing to actually buy it with that price?
Ruth R.
Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?

Sephora