BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A nail polish remover that leaves no trace of past polishes.

What it is formulated to do:
This nail polish remover effortlessly takes off lacquers and even the most hard-to-remove nail polishes. Inside the bottle, pre-moistened pleated foam eliminates the need for cotton balls. Its convenient size is perfect for travel.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested, and it is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Insert fingers one at a time into pre-lathered foam and twist until polish comes off.
-Tightly close after use.

Acetone: Removes all nail polishes effortlessly, even long-wearing lacquers.
-White Peach Extract: Rich in sugar and acid, peaches have moisturizing and softening properties. White peach extract also has nutritional properties due to its vitamin and mineral content.
-Water Lily Extract: Moisturizing properties.

Acetone, Water, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Nuphar Luteum Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?1 Answers
  • How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous ...3 Answers
Skirmante K.
Mundelein, IL
I tried this product at one of my local Sephoras and bought it within seconds. I don't know what formula they created but seriously it's the best product I've ever used! All you do is dip your finger into the little soaked sponge, hold it there for literally 10 seconds and BOOM BAM GONE! Your finger will be spotless!! The smell is also not super strong so it doesn't kill your nose during the process (and I'm super sensitive to scents) The one thing I noticed is that it can get a little hard to remove any glittery top coats or nail polish. But that's with every remover. Glitter is literally permanent for nails!
Victoria B.
This stuff is so good. I was an avid purchaser of $3 Walgreens nail polish removers because I didn't understand what could possibly make one nail polish remover better than the others. After reading tons of good reviews on this remover I finally bought it and I have to admit it makes taking of nail polish so quick. It's dip, twist, and the nail polish is gone. Even for stubborn nail polish I can remove all of my polish in under 2 minutes as opposed to sitting there rubbing and rubbing with cotton balls for 5. My only complaint is I wish I could use it on my toes!
Valerie C.
I love this nail polish remover. It is very strong and easily takes off nail polish, even glitter polishes. The only bummer is that it dries out relatively quickly, even when I cap it quickly and between swabs. I wish they would find a way to make the product last longer because I feel like I'm wasting product. It's very easy to use. I'll never use drugstore nail polish remover again!
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
I love this product. I like the convenience of this finger dip style, but many leave much to be desired. Cheap foam, terrible smell. I bought this after a recommendation and man do I love it! It's very fast, the foam is soft instead of scratchy, and it even smells pleasant! It costs more than I would usually spend on nail polish remover, but I think it's worth it.
Jackie S.
New Kensingtn, PA
Overall I really liked this remover. It works great on regular polish (i.e. no glitter). As someone who changes polish very frequently, this was quite convenient as I could "multitask" a bit while removing polish. As for glitter, if it is only one one nails, its not so bad, but after time, the sponge starts to break off and little pieces get all over your nails. So my verdict is use this for creams but use a peel off base for the chunky glitters so that you will extend the life of this remover.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Holy f-ing yes. I went to do my nails and remembered I bought this! Used it and it literally removed my polish in two seconds. TWO SECONDS NO MISSISSIPPI YALL. I use seche vite base and top, and thus removed it like it was dust on a coffee table!

By the way I have the 2.87 fl oz one that came with the travel wipes. BUY THIS YOU WONT REGRET IT
Marie B.
Fort Myers , FL
I hate having to poor nail polish remover on a pad and rub the polish off my nails. With this product, it is so easy. All I do is stick my finger in the sponge hole and it does all the work for me! It is very effective, it removes virtually all of the polish without the leftover "side-effect" color.
Jackie B.
This really does take off your nail polish very easily, but I am stuck on the price. I would rather buy something cheaper and have to work harder to get the polish off. But if you want something to get the job done quick and easy then I recommend this. But don't use the regular one when taking off glitters!
johanna l.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This little nail polish remover is a life saver for me. I love how small and convenient the bottle is. i love to just grab this with me leaving the door for work when i have forgotten to remove my chipped nail polish i just use this on the way to work and I'm all set :)
Meredith M.
I love this product! I was skeptical at first, but literally all I do is stick a finger in there and rub it around a little bit. All of my nail polish comes right off, even my strongest brands with top coat. I would absolutely purchase again and recommend.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous nail polishes that were taken off?
Jessica A.
Piscataway, NJ
Is this even long wearing to actually buy it with that price?
Ruth R.
Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?

Sephora