BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A nail polish remover that leaves no trace of past polishes.

What it is formulated to do:
This nail polish remover effortlessly takes off lacquers and even the most hard-to-remove nail polishes. Inside the bottle, pre-moistened pleated foam eliminates the need for cotton balls. Its convenient size is perfect for travel.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested, and it is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Insert fingers one at a time into pre-lathered foam and twist until polish comes off.
-Tightly close after use.

Acetone: Removes all nail polishes effortlessly, even long-wearing lacquers.
-White Peach Extract: Rich in sugar and acid, peaches have moisturizing and softening properties. White peach extract also has nutritional properties due to its vitamin and mineral content.
-Water Lily Extract: Moisturizing properties.

Acetone, Water, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Nuphar Luteum Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?1 Answers
  • How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous ...3 Answers
Denisa T.
Removes any nail polish in a few seconds! I was so happy after my first uses because it made the process so easy. The problem I had with this one is the fact that after less than 5 uses my nails and fingers got all dirty with nail polish that was already inside..
Audrey M.
arthon en retz
Très pratique petit conditionnement mousse à l’intérieur qui ne se dégrade pas au fil du temps facile d’utilisation le vernir s’enlève facilement ( sauf les rouges vifs qui colorent le dissolvant) mais pour enlever des vernis clairs aucun problème
Ophelie A.
rennes
Great!
Remove perfectly the nail polish
I only give 3 stars because it’s difficult to remove dark colors

Bon produit
Retire bien le vernis à ongle
Plus difficile avec les vernis de couleurs foncé
Margaux L.
Bonnieres sur seine
This remover is really easy to use but you need more time than a normal remover (for me). It is cool but I do prefer the normal one. But I would recommend it to you just to try it !
Emily B.
OMG LOVE IT. It gets all the polish off in just a few dips. I have had so many occasions where I messed up my nails and needed to get the polish off, and my nail polish remover sucked. So I would sit there scrubbing at my nails until it was all gone. This polish remover is so fast, that I can get everything off of my nails in half as much time.
Joëlle L.
This saved me so many times! I usually mess up at least one nail and I couldn't use remover before or it would also remove nail polish from the fingers holding the cotton pad. I can keep my nails looking fresh by only touching up the ones that are chipped. It's the best thing ever invented in my opinion!
Juliana D.
This product is really usefull, it removes nail polishes so well and you don't even need cotton! It's practical, you can care it on your bag! I love that it doesn't smell as bad as the other brands!
Louise Q.
Nîmes
Ce n’est pas le dissolvant le plus efficace du monde mais pour le prix autant dire qu’il est vraiment bien.
Il faut bien insister lorsque vous avez des paillettes.
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
This nail polish remover is great for those times you don't want to ruin all your other painted nails in the process. Not really cheap for nail polish remover, but at least it works well. I might purchase again on sale
Catarina S.
Alfena, Porto
Cool product for a remover! Sephora have a good variety of products for this, but i always go for this product! I’m not a big fan of the smell but it works! Cool packaging but need some modifications for being the best! I recomend this off course!
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous nail polishes that were taken off?
Jessica A.
Piscataway, NJ
Is this even long wearing to actually buy it with that price?
Ruth R.
Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?

Sephora